Sep 22, 2005
Atlanta
Congratulations, good luck and best wishes on your special day. :cheers

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington
Randy --congrats on the great new facility.

The RV cam shows some early arriving GT's, and some good weather too.

Enjoy your special day, and hoping everything goes smoothly.

Jeff

MAD IN NC

Proud Owner/ BOD blah bla
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 14, 2006
North Carolina
Congrats on the grand opening......

Watching the Nanny cam and saw a white/ blue pull in....

Pockets, you looking for your gal still?

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
Thanks everyone! Awesome time, everyone loved the GT's! Glad you were able to see on the Nanny Cam.

We had at least a couple hundred people show up!

Whew! Just got home, I am wiped out.

Shelby#18

GTX1 Owner/Moderator
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dec 15, 2006
Nev./So. Cal./Minn.
Now that we are back home, I want to thank Randy for an excellent time. That is the nicest storage facility I've ever been to. :thumbsup My son Ethan had a great time on the second floor setting off the motion detectors for the lights. So if your electric bill is a tad bit higher you know who to send the bill to.

As for the events, kids creative area, and food, again all top notch. Ethan says that his favorite part was when he won the raffle prize for a Philly Cheesesteak sandwich. He's never had one before, but he just likes to win something. :biggrin He also colored three wooden cars and has shared them with his younger sisters.

That BBQ was great Randy. I had the ribs, sausage, and a BBQ Beef sandwich, all were excellent. As I told your older brother, all that was missing was beer and a hammock. He told me there was a unit with just such accomidations. :rofl

I deleted a lot of the photo's I took because of poor quality, but I did see a number of people with cameras who probably did a much better job.

LIVE LONG, AND PROSPER RANDY!!
DSCN1787.jpg

Deloreans put on a fine show.
DSCN1788.jpg

First O.C. Electric Mini
DSCN1797.jpg

HEY BUDDY NOT SO FAST!!! It's not like there is a 5.4 Aluminum Block in there.
DSCN1803.jpg

Hennessey's Camaro. Where the heck did you go??
DSCN1805.jpg

Last edited:

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
My curiousity is killing me. What's the deal with that small motorhome that's had it's nose sticking out thru the 'stall door all day??? (About 10 O'clock on the security cam.)

Kingman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 11, 2006
Surf City, USA
Randy, I am sorry I missed the celebrity laden event. I also caught Mr. Hennessey's Bob's Big Boy interview on CNN this morning from Burbank.:thumbsup

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
My curiousity is killing me. What's the deal with that small motorhome that's had it's nose sticking out thru the 'stall door all day??? (About 10 O'clock on the security cam.)

We had a bunch of motorhomes from Giant RV, including a $830,000 sticker, that was like a land yacht.

So, as part of the demo, they parked that one so people could see it, our units are 45 - 48 feet deep, so plenty of room. I admit, it looked a bit weird.

They are picking up the RV's now. So, check the nanny cam and it should be gone (soon).

We figure we had a couple hundred people today. :banana

Last edited:

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
Now that we are back home, I want to thank Randy for an excellent time. That is the nicest storage facility I've ever been to. :thumbsup My son Ethan had a great time on the second floor setting off the motion detectors for the lights. So if your electric bill is a tad bit higher you know who to send the bill to.

As for the events, kids creative area, and food, again all top notch. Ethan says that his favorite part was when he won the raffle prize for a Philly Cheesesteak sandwich. He's never had one before, but he just likes to win something. :biggrin He also colored three wooden cars and has shared them with his younger sisters.

That BBQ was great Randy. I had the ribs, sausage, and a BBQ Beef sandwich, all were excellent. As I told your older brother, all that was missing was beer and a hammock. He told me there was a unit with just such accomidations. :rofl

I deleted a lot of the photo's I took because of poor quality, but I did see a number of people with cameras who probably did a much better job.

LIVE LONG, AND PROSPER RANDY!!
DSCN1787.jpg

Deloreans put on a fine show.
DSCN1788.jpg

First O.C. Electric Mini
DSCN1797.jpg

HEY BUDDY NOT SO FAST!!! It's not like there is a 5.4 Aluminum Block in there.
DSCN1803.jpg

Hennessey's Camaro. Where the heck did you go??
DSCN1805.jpg

Rick -

Loved the pictures. Glad that Ethan had a fun time!

Great to see fellow GT owners, and thanks for bringing out the toys!

Thanks to Bruce, Susanna, Rick, Ethan, Dennis, George, Ron, Jim, Pete, John C., John Hennessey and Don G., and Todd.

- Randy :banana

Last edited:

OCPETE

GT Owner
Nov 20, 2006
Killer Dana, CA
Thanks for a fun time Randy :thumbsup fantastic facility, great food, good company, and lucky raffle tickets :lol I have space envy now :lol

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
To all the guys that showed up today with cars, please PM me your contact info - if I don't already have it, I have a small gift for each of you, that I forgot to give out.

It may not be fancy, but it does involve Carbon Fiber...

Thanks again!!!

- Randy

KJRGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 4, 2006
SoCal
Congrats on your great Grand Opening Randy.:cheers
Bummed I had to be out of town and could not join in on the festivities and see your new facility first hand.

AtomicGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Apr 12, 2006
Los Angeles
Hennessey Camaro Rocks!!!

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State

You ought to see the one with the ZR1 wheels and the CF pieces. (I'll see if I can find a pic & edit it in.) 'Runs a ZR1 mill as well.

http://jalopnik.com/5127007/2010-hennessey-camaro-boasts-705-hp-credentials-109000-price-tag

Kirby Vieira

GT Owner/B.o.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 22, 2005
Atlanta
Thanks for the pics Rick. Say "Hi" to Ethan for me. :cheers

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
The lovely interior of the Scuderia:

P1010299copy.jpg

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California

P1010294copy.jpg

DGCA

*Supporting Vendor*
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2007
Southern California
Randy,

Congrats on your grand opening! Fantastic facility, great team best of luck.

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
Randy,

Congrats on your grand opening! Fantastic facility, great team best of luck.

Thanks much Don, you've been a great support!

Here is a pic that a friend took. I only had time to take about 5 photos that day. :thumbsup

30May09I-5pics007.jpg

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
Sorry for the delay, here's a bunch of pictures that a friend took:

Thanks again to all the GT forum friends that came out and for bringing a wonderful assortment of street iron!

IMG_8764.jpg

IMG_8745.jpg

IMG_8737.jpg

IMG_8740.jpg

IMG_8738.jpg

IMG_8730.jpg

IMG_8728.jpg

IMG_8750.jpg

IMG_8872.jpg

IMG_8889.jpg

IMG_8981.jpg

IMG_8902.jpg