Huntington Beach Ford:2006 Ford GT for sale $168,900

Status
Not open for further replies.

dannyhu

Dec 15, 2006
hello my name is Daniel Hughes here at Huntington beach Ford. We have a used.
2006 ford gt
Engine: V8 5.4L Supercharged
Trans.: 6 Speed Manual
Color: White
Mileage: 819
VIN: 1FAFP90S76Y401301
Stock #: 1172P

Features: RWD
Heritage Appearance
Racing Stripes
Air Conditioning
Power Steering
Power Windows
Power Door Locks
Tilt Wheel
Cruise Control
AM/FM Stereo
MP3 (Single CD)
Premium Sound
Dual Front Air Bags
ABS (4-Wheel)
Leather
Rear Spoiler
Premium Wheels 19"+

you can find pictures athttp://www.huntingtonbeachford.com/en_US/ just search for the car in pre own vehicies if you have any questions about this car give me a call on my personal phone at 714-612-2618

nota4re

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 15, 2006
Danny,

Quite a unique car you have there.... and at a very unique price. Maybe you should onsider a couple of things:

1. It is NOT a Heritage edition
2. It does NOT have cruise control
3. MSRP was $166,XXX new

An asking price of $2K above MSRP for a used car when there are multiple recent examples here of members buying NEW cars substantially below MSRP.... well, good luck.

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Danny,
any thoughts to buy a banner ad to support this site, or are you here for a free lunch?

ROCMAN

Big Dawg!
Mark IV Lifetime
Mar 9, 2006
USA
Danny,

Quite a unique car you have there.... and at a very unique price. Maybe you should onsider a couple of things:

1. It is NOT a Heritage edition
2. It does NOT have cruise control
3. MSRP was $166,XXX new

An asking price of $2K above MSRP for a used car when there are multiple recent examples here of members buying NEW cars substantially below MSRP.... well, good luck.

WHAT!!! We don't have Cruise Control?!?! I guess that's why that button did not work that well.:biggrin :lol

So Cal is usually the highest priced for any nice car, but that price is way above the current market.

You never know though. In sunny Southern California, there are MANY uneducated buyers out there. I met 2 people in the last week that both thought the car was unobtainable, and were asking me "how did you get it".:biggrin

ROCMAN

Big Dawg!
Mark IV Lifetime
Mar 9, 2006
USA
Does this mean I have a Heritage now!:banana :banana

dannyhu

Dec 15, 2006
Im sorry for the miss leading information. I am a sales associate at HB.ford. i did not post the ad at HB ford. I was just relating the information to this site. I know this site is the right place to be posting a gt on. and people are alwas looking for one to.

Spirit

Heritage GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Don't Know?

Does this mean I have a Heritage now!:banana :banana
Rocman,
He made no mention of STRIPES [which you have], so that must make Bony's GT a Heritage.:biggrin

Fred

dannyhu

Dec 15, 2006
lol

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
MP3 AND premium sound?

H

HHGT

Hi Danny,

Are you sure its not a Mustang GT? Its an honest mistake that most Ford Service, Parts & Sales Departments make. :willy

The only way to tell the difference is that the Mustang GT has Back Seats while the Gt does not. :eek

Also, can you please check if the stripes (on top not on the sides) are Paint or Vinyl.:biggrin

ROCMAN

Big Dawg!
Mark IV Lifetime
Mar 9, 2006
USA
Also, can you please check if the stripes (on top not on the sides) are Paint or Vinyl.:biggrin

What if they clearcoated the vinyl stripes? Would they then be considered "painted"? :lol

What I want to know is what the rear spoiler looks like!:biggrin

Also, what on earth are 19"+ wheels?:lol

Don't take it personally Danny. We are a tough group, especially when homework isn't done.:wink

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
Im sorry for the miss leading information. ...and people are alwas looking for one to.

Looking for one to do what?

tribeca

Oct 9, 2006
hahahaha, this is a classic thread. Priceless.

dannyhu

Dec 15, 2006
Looking for one to do what?

people are looking to buy this car. thats why i posted it in the for sale section.

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
Im sorry for the miss leading information. I am a sales associate at HB.ford. i did not post the ad at HB ford. I was just relating the information to this site. I know this site is the right place to be posting a gt on. and people are alwas looking for one to.

Thanks for the apology.

If you posting or relaying information, please also try to take the time to verify it first, for your own benefit.

I was in new luxury auto sales over a decade ago, and I do stress this as important.

If you simply parrot back what you read or other people tell you, you can get into trouble. Credibility and reputation are the most important things you have. Take some interest in your product, and get the proper knowledge. You are selling an expensive car to an educated buyer - it will serve you well to do a good job.

Thanks for letting us know about the opportunity. (even if it is priced high)

dannyhu

Dec 15, 2006
Well next time i post a gt for sale i will do my home work befor posting. so i dont get a flame fest again.
Thanks for the apology.

If you posting or relaying information, please also try to take the time to verify it first, for your own benefit.

I was in new luxury auto sales over a decade ago, and I do stress this as important.

If you simply parrot back what you read or other people tell you, you can get into trouble. Credibility and reputation are the most important things you have. Take some interest in your product, and get the proper knowledge. You are selling an expensive car to an educated buyer - it will serve you well to do a good job.

Thanks for letting us know about the opportunity. (even if it is priced high)

lamboman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jun 14, 2006
Atlanta area
I kinda like Danny.

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
Well next time i post a gt for sale i will do my home work befor posting. so i dont get a flame fest again.

No problem Danny. Good luck in your current career. It can be tough, but hard work pays off as I am sure you know.

One thing working in the industry taught me, is that sometimes it's more about sales than cars. But to car enthusiasts, it's always, "all about cars."

Most of us know the GT inside and out, so we appreciate when others take an interest in it also. It's good that you took the initiative to post the opportunity elsewhere, when you could just be sitting on your butt at the dealership like your colleagues...But, if you're going to present it in front of a group of enthusiasts, next time I'm sure you'll be prepared...

dannyhu

Dec 15, 2006
yes you are right, i can see right now six sales people in a group drink coffee and the other's no where to be found. i like to go on all the fourms on the web and post cars for sale i get about 4-6 extra sale's a month from it. we have a great pre owned section. we have 2-vipers, the gt, a lotus elise, and a maserati on lot as i type. well over 200 used cars in the store

FlorIdaho Chris

Yeah, I've got one.
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
yes you are right, i can see right now six sales people in a group drink coffee and the other's no where to be found. i like to go on all the fourms on the web and post cars for sale i get about 4-6 extra sale's a month from it. we have a great pre owned section. we have 2-vipers, the gt, a lotus elise, and a maserati on lot as i type. well over 200 used cars in the store

Work hard Danny. It WILL pay off. Initiative is always rewarded in the end. Those slacker coffee guys will be turning 50 before you know it and wondering how the world passed them by.

Heed SYCO GT's advice, it is wise.

Hope you find your buyer.

Status
Not open for further replies.