Huge Collection of Ford GT Memorabilia For Sale

Gulf GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 9, 2006
California
My car is sold and gone. But I still have the collection of memorabilia to sell. The collection is listed on the website (http://heritagefordgt.com/), and could be sold individually or in sections such as; books, DVD’s, brochures, Heritage related items, etc. Almost all of it was purchased in the very early days when Ford GT stuff was cheap and available. Much of it is not available anymore and rarely if ever comes up for sale. Let me know if you want something.

spyder625

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 23, 2008
PM Sent

Gulf GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 9, 2006
California
I have a GMP Gulf 1/12 scale 1969 Gulf GT40 Ford Ickx Oliver #6 Le Mans Winner #12073 model for sale in like brand new condition. Was only ever handled with gloves and one time when it was carefully unboxed and placed into a glass display case in my garage. No one ever touched it. I put gloves on and carefully re-packed it back into it's boxes today. These are long out of production. This is a regular production model not a "pre-production" version (pre-production versions are much cheaper). It has all three of the outer boxes and looks like it just came from the factory. Dealer prices for these are around $2000. Asking $1200 plus $40 for shipping as I will place the whole thing in another oversized box with packing peanuts to make sure it arrives perfectly.

Last edited:

Gulf GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 9, 2006
California
More pics

Last edited:

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
What else do you have left

Gulf GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 9, 2006
California
I have sold most of the collection, but there are still some items left. In the next couple days I will make a list and post it. Thank you, David

Gulf GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 9, 2006
California
GMP Gulf 1/12 scale 1969 Gulf GT40 Model is sold, thank you.

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
How about the watch?

Gulf GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 9, 2006
California
Both the watches are sold. Thank you.

Gulf GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 9, 2006
California
I have the following items left in the first part of the "Memorabilia" section of the website: http://heritagefordgt.com/?page_id=11

Heritage Job Last Jacket (brand new size medium)
(SOLD) Mammoth Collections Gulf Jacket
(SOLD) Press Kit – Signed
(SOLD) 2005 Model Year Comparison Booklet
(SOLD) Engine Plaque
Body Margin Reference Cards
(SOLD) Assembly Line Pass
(SOLD) Launch Team Signed Posters
(SOLD) Cutaway Posters
(SOLD) Saleen Build Team Cap
(SOLD) Heritage Ford GT Framed Photo
(SOLD) Heritage Brochure Proof

1960′s Ford GT40 Memorabilia:
Ford GT40 Parts & Price Lists

Officially Licensed Ford GT Merchandise:
(SOLD) Ford GT Key Rings
(SOLD) Ford GT Thermometer
(SOLD) Ford GT Patches (all are available but the red "Ford GT" patch)

The entire section of the "Official Ford GT Media" is available as one package for all of it (40 items). This is of all the Ford Official documentation I could find when I was collecting. It is the probably the most complete set in private hands. I don't want to split it up and am looking for offers to take all of it in one package. I realize I am not going to get what I have invested, make me an offer...

All of the models are available except the "GMP" and the "Johnny Lightning" as they were sold alredy. I would also prefer to sell all the remaining models (29 models in all) as one package. Make me an offer...

Last edited: