Call him for the light.

analogdesigner

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 15, 2005
San Clemente, CA USA
"royal blue" light

All,

The "royal blue" light seems to be everyone's favorite color. It does look good against the metallic silver paint on the supercharger. Only one person that I know of can tell us what it looks like when used with a polished Whipple S/C!

Jay

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
To this day, I still have not seen a lighted GT engine bay. I completely forgot to look for one at the Rally. It would have been perfect to see on the rooftop of the Fairmont...

funat50

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 1, 2006
Greensboro NC - IOP, SC
Number for lite?

What's the are code? I want one for my Tungsten.
Tks,

analogdesigner

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 15, 2005
San Clemente, CA USA
the visual experience

To this day, I still have not seen a lighted GT engine bay. I completely forgot to look for one at the Rally. It would have been perfect to see on the rooftop of the Fairmont...
SYCO,

Sorry that you missed out on the visual experience. There were at least two GT's with engine bay lights at Rally II. I was installing one, very late Wednesday evening for one of our "island" customers. If Dr. Frank (fjpikul, had S/N 1 Fed-Ex'ed on Saturday morning for Rally I!!!) had his car present there would have been an instant threesome!

I'm in San Clemente, so just give me a call sometime if you would like a closer view!

Thanks, Jay GTsaver.com

(949) 366-1211, anytime

AlohaGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 13, 2007
Honolulu, HI
I'm very pleased with Nuc Light and received nothing but compliments by all at the Rally. I highly recommend it and IMO is worth the price.

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
How much are they?

analogdesigner

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 15, 2005
San Clemente, CA USA
Engine bay light in the islands!!!

I'm very pleased with Nuc Light and received nothing but compliments by all at the Rally. I highly recommend it and IMO is worth the price.
AlohaGT,

I am happy that this has worked out well for you. Yes, I also get a lot of onlookers, especially on the freeways, so at night, check your blind spots before making lane changes!

The good news is that the adjustable LED ballast design is back in motion! Remember that this is a free update to anyone that purchased an engine bay light!

One other note, yes, Dr. Frank likes to call it the "nuke light" also, since the glow does look like the REAL THING, (unlike me, I hope that some of you passed physics)!

Thanks,

Jay
GTsaver

Last edited:

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California
...unlike me, I hope that some of you passed physics!...

Jay, you are being too modest. Anyone that is a good analog design engineer has taken and passed physics without any problems.

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California
But you do need to spend time to update your web site www.gtsaver.com. The page to select items to buy didn't show up unless I clicked shopping cart first, with an empty cart. Also the nuclear light is not listed as a item to buy yet!

I do appreciate people like yourself taking the time to build fine products for us GT owners. I have two of your products and they are top notch and not available anywhere else.

:thumbsup

analogdesigner

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 15, 2005
San Clemente, CA USA
You guys are havin' too much fun!!!

But you do need to spend time to update your web site www.gtsaver.com. The page to select items to buy didn't show up unless I clicked shopping cart first, with an empty cart. Also the nuclear light is not listed as a item to buy yet!

I do appreciate people like yourself taking the time to build fine products for us GT owners. I have two of your products and they are top notch and not available anywhere else.

:thumbsup
BlackICE,

Yes, it is a disaster area. I am getting rid of the shopping cart soon, as I cannot not have two jobs and then deal with this GoDaddy service that is kind of lousy. My new website is finally back in the making and it will have all of the products soon.

Thanks for the nice words and I promise to have this whole mess organized soon.

Also, I want a driftbox or Vbox or what ever it's called. You guys are havin' too much fun!!!

An overworked Jay,,,...___

AlohaGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 13, 2007
Honolulu, HI
AlohaGT,

I am happy that this has worked out well for you. Yes, I also get a lot of onlookers, especially on the freeways, so at night, check your blind spots before making lane changes!

The good news is that the adjustable LED ballast design is back in motion! Remember that this is a free update to anyone that purchased an engine bay light!

One other note, yes, Dr. Frank likes to call it the "nuke light" also, since the glow does look like the REAL THING, (unlike me, I hope that some of you passed physics)!

Thanks,

Jay
GTsaver

Jay,

It definitely attracts attention whereever we go. (As if a Heritage or any GT needs more attention). Great to hear that the adjustable LED ballast is back in action.

Looking forward to receiving your low profile shifter ball soon.

We may have to get you to quit your day job.

Cheers,

Kelvin

analogdesigner

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 15, 2005
San Clemente, CA USA
new batch of shifter balls

Kelvin,

It was really great meeting you and your spouse at the Rally!

I have been working like a maniac, as my regular job is worth about 12 hours per day, 6 days/week. I would rather be designing GT accessories though... :thumbsup

So, this weekend I have a new batch of shifter balls that I will be working on. You guys are lucky as I may pull the shifter ball off of the product list soon. This is because I am loosing too much money on this one. I had to reject the entire batch last time. To those that complain, just try it sometime...

We will be communicating soon!

Happy labor day weekend to you and all! :banana

Jay
GTsaver
See more GTsaver products at: http://www.fordgtforum.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=34

Jay,

It definitely attracts attention whereever we go. (As if a Heritage or any GT needs more attention). Great to hear that the adjustable LED ballast is back in action.

Looking forward to receiving your low profile shifter ball soon.

We may have to get you to quit your day job.

Cheers,

Kelvin

AlohaGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 13, 2007
Honolulu, HI
Kelvin,

It was really great meeting you and your spouse at the Rally!

I have been working like a maniac, as my regular job is worth about 12 hours per day, 6 days/week. I would rather be designing GT accessories though... :thumbsup

So, this weekend I have a new batch of shifter balls that I will be working on. You guys are lucky as I may pull the shifter ball off of the product list soon. This is because I am loosing too much money on this one. I had to reject the entire batch last time. To those that complain, just try it sometime...

We will be communicating soon!

Happy labor day weekend to you and all! :banana

Jay
GTsaver
See more GTsaver products at: http://www.fordgtforum.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=34
\

Jay,

If this will be your last batch of balls (does this sound kind of peculiar?), I may have to pick up an extra one or two so I don't get caught short on our next GT!

Good luck,

Kelvin

analogdesigner

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 15, 2005
San Clemente, CA USA
shifter balls

\

Jay,

If this will be your last batch of balls (does this sound kind of peculiar?), I may have to pick up an extra one or two so I don't get caught short on our next GT!

Good luck,

Kelvin
Kelvin,

I had to reject over $1,000 worth of shifter balls due to poor finish quality. I AM loosing money on this product and I am trying to figure out a method for dealing with the raw parts, as received. I am currently working with one of Ford's parts department on receiving defect free parts. The parts are not packed properly for damage free shipment. I will know more during the next months.

Thanks, Jay GTsaver.com