Houston Cobra Club Meeting Sat. 13th

Thugboat

GT Owner
Jan 20, 2009
Humble Texas
I thought some of you guys might be looking for a drive saturday. This is a great group of guys and I know Tomy and Soroush have wanted me to let them know whats happening.

The Houston Cobra Club is meeting this Sat. June 13th @ T-Bone Toms in Kema. Tony Jacobs suggested and several agreed this sounds like fun; Here is the info from the Houston Cobra Club site!

More Info - I went to T-Bone Tom's yesterday for snack's...they have just built a "Palapas" (Palm Covered outdoor area) and it looks good. They open at 12 noon so we would be welcome to come at 11:30, and the parking is no issue, said it is fairly slow till 2-3 pm....

So I would like to try them and see if they are a keeper for future....I propose T-Bone Tom's at 11:30 Saturday...and if we want to "cruise" afterwards a trip down to Galveston to "The Spot" on the sea wall may be a Idea????

http://www.tbonetoms.com/

Come join us!!

Larry Boatner

THamonGT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Tugboat, I will be bringing my AC Mark IV Cobra to the Houston Cobra clubs meeting in Kemah this morning. I'm only about 12 miles from the meeting place and my Mark IV needs to be driven. Since your club meets in Houston this will probably be the closest meeting to me. See ya at noon. Thanks for the invite. Tomy Hamon

Thugboat

GT Owner
Jan 20, 2009
Humble Texas
Tomy,

Wow, That would be great. Maybe soon we can get Sanjay, Soroush, Jason and the others out with their other cars. I really would like to see Soroush's Mustang!!!!

Larry

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
Man I just saw this, I will try to make it but doesnt look good. there is also a meet tomorow on washington ave, urban speed, I will be there tomorrow for sure

Thugboat

GT Owner
Jan 20, 2009
Humble Texas
Thanks Tomy and Soroush for showing up today! Tomy the AC is incredible, all the Cobra Club was talking about it hours later when we returned from our run to Galveston. Soroush, Everyone was sort of glad you didn't follow us since they new they would have to try it "AND LOSE"
Here are a couple of pictures and again thanks!

Larry Boatner

Attachments

• DSCF7609.jpg
    DSCF7609.jpg
    131 KB · Views: 351
  • DSCF7626.jpg
    DSCF7626.jpg
    136.1 KB · Views: 375
  • DSCF7632.jpg
    DSCF7632.jpg
    141.4 KB · Views: 370

Nardo GT

Jul 15, 2006
Texas
Beautiful car Tomy.:cheers I did not know about the Bryan College Station meet or I would have driven mine there. Houston is a bit of a haul, especially on a hot summer day. I have a trailer, but I'm lazy.:thumbsup Guys....let me know when Austin is on the agenda.

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
Thanks Tomy and Soroush for showing up today! Tomy the AC is incredible, all the Cobra Club was talking about it hours later when we returned from our run to Galveston. Soroush, Everyone was sort of glad you didn't follow us since they new they would have to try it "AND LOSE"
Here are a couple of pictures and again thanks!

Larry Boatner

thanks for the invite Larry, I had a great time talking to everyone, nice bunch of guys, I look forward in seeing you guys again on another event where we can "TRY IT":biggrin

Thugboat

GT Owner
Jan 20, 2009
Humble Texas
Nardo,

Would love to have you at one of our cobra meets. Dallas Cobra Club is pretty active if your ever looking for something to do with the cobra.
The yearly Texas Cobra Club meet is always the last weekend in March. Unfortunately it was the same weekend as Goliad this Year. We had over 100 cars there this year and did alot of cruising and partying.

Here are a few pictures from the meet including one of a Kirkham.

Larry

Attachments

• DSCF5975.jpg
    DSCF5975.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 367
  • DSCF5977.jpg
    DSCF5977.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 341
  • DSCF5994.jpg
    DSCF5994.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 375