Status
Not open for further replies.

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Any one interested in some Blue or Red anodized Hot buttons..?? It will be expensive to do one set. Per Andrew If we can get a few orders the additional cost can be reduced.. I want to match the blue accents on the Tungsten car.. And the red would look great on the Red GT's .. Let me know.. B.

cmoody32

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 8, 2006
Carbon Fiber?

Gulf GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 9, 2006
California
Somebody has been reading my mind....

Kayvan

GT Owner
Jul 13, 2006
Gold

MAD IN NC

Proud Owner/ BOD blah bla
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 14, 2006
North Carolina
Any one interested in some Blue or Red anodized Hot buttons..?? It will be expensive to do one set. Per Andrew If we can get a few orders the additional cost can be reduced.. I want to match the blue accents on the Tungsten car.. And the red would look great on the Red GT's .. Let me know.. B.

Let me chime in absence of Frank for him..... RED YOU BET!

then he would type:
fastest color there is..... blah blah blah.....
then - to match the bottleholders..... blah blah blah.....
then - looks good with my red iPOD.... blah blah blah.......
then - they will match the competition belts I have in red .... blah blah blah

:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California
No, Frank would say, buttons, buttons, who needs buttons. Where are my bottle holders! :wink

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
No, Frank would say, buttons, buttons, who needs buttons. Where are my bottle holders! :wink

Hey , You got that down pretty good !!! :biggrin I hope to deliver his to him at the rally !!! :willy

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Will wonders never cease! I have not purchased a set of the buttons. Honestly, I don't like the look. When I first went to buy my car, if it had the silver inserts, I might not have bought it. I really, personally don't care for them, and I really like the all black seats. My other worry is, with all the people that get in and out of my car, I'd be worried one would come loose and cut the leather. I realize this is probably not rational, but then again I'm not a carbon-fiber nut either.

I'll bring a phillips head with me to Vegas.

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California

Won't the bottle holders screws use a Torx head, not Phillips? Or maybe a Posidrive.

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007

We'll all stand around watching the installation!

:cheers

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Mine where installed using a 5lbs ball peen hammer.... no sweat, no problem.

tpraceman

THEE GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 20, 2006
Washington Michigan
Frank just for you;

carseat5.jpg

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
The adult version availablle
for the passenger cars a 3 to 1 perfectly made Makers Mark Manatan!

Last edited:

Beach-GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 8, 2006
Seminole Florida

I'd just be happy to get my silver ones???????????

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Will wonders never cease! I have not purchased a set of the buttons. Honestly, I don't like the look. When I first went to buy my car, if it had the silver inserts, I might not have bought it. I really, personally don't care for them, and I really like the all black seats. My other worry is, with all the people that get in and out of my car, I'd be worried one would come loose and cut the leather. I realize this is probably not rational, but then again I'm not a carbon-fiber nut either.

Frank I will have my tools.. I will install for you !!! :biggrin The Stock torx will be replaced with a phillps head.. B.

AlohaGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 13, 2007
Honolulu, HI

Don't like CF, don't like the buttons. But, you're missing out on so much.

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
As irony will have it, it looks like my car will not make it to the Rally. Bummer.

Raceman, good one.

HJP

GTX1 Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 13, 2005
Chicago
As irony will have it, it looks like my car will not make it to the Rally. Bummer.

What!? Why?

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Problem solved. Original shipper developed truck trouble and couldn't make it on time. ShelbyElite came through with contacts so problem solved. Will be in Schaumburg and Palatine all weekend for wedding.

M

Mark O

How about black? :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.