NorCal
Oh so pretty!

Apollo

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 5, 2006
Pahrump, NV
I don't remember seeing all three Heritages together before, very cool!

Reactions: GEE-TEE

maxemus

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 25, 2007
Miami, Florida
Wore my Heritage jacket for the occasion. :rolleyes:

View attachment 56411
Dave,
I’ve spent hours looking for this jacket. Please please tell me how I can get one pleeeeease

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca

JOETWINT

FORD GT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 22, 2008
Brooklyn N.Y.
Very nice!can't decide which one I like best.....

Demolition Man

GT Owner/B.O.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 29, 2006
danville, CA
Dave can you do the same photo shoot with the carbon series? Would be cool to see three different color/accent combos next to each other.

Reactions: Stef

Spaceman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 1, 2012
Central Texas
Outstanding photos,thanks Dave!

MJSFRX

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 26, 2010
Carlsbad, CA
Simply beautiful

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Dave,
I’ve spent hours looking for this jacket. Please please tell me how I can get one pleeeeease

Ford made a handful of them, but they were not produced for sale. I told them they should, but afaik, no plans to produce it.

Dave can you do the same photo shoot with the carbon series? Would be cool to see three different color/accent combos next to each other.

Actually, no carbon series cars in storage here (yet). These three Heritages are permanent residents.

maxemus

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 25, 2007
Miami, Florida
Ford made a handful of them, but they were not produced for sale. I told them they should, but afaik, no plans to produce it.

Actually, no carbon series cars in storage here (yet). These three Heritages are permanent residents.
Any insight as to the manufacturer would be appreciated. I don’t mind making them myself. I’ve got the 9, the GT artwork. The flag is easy to get. Would also love to put the forum artwork on it if you permit. Thanks

Vince H

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 23, 2012
Southern California
How is yours not in this shot DBK? With all the people that know your color, I figured it is the official / unofficial Heritage of the FGT Forum.

Vince H

LOVE CHP

GT Owner
May 30, 2007
Central Calif.
Any insight as to the manufacturer would be appreciated. I don’t mind making them myself. I’ve got the 9, the GT artwork. The flag is easy to get. Would also love to put the forum artwork on it if you permit. Thanks
Let me know if you put something together for a GT Gulf jacket. I would definitely be interested. We could have our own "Gulf Heritage
" club!

Reactions: MarkH