Heritage help

bmoullet

GT Owner
Apr 19, 2006
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Is anyone located in the area of Montebello, California? I have a deposit down on a new Heritage located at the Ford dealership in Montebello, CA. The car is still under MSO with 36 miles on it. It should be fine but I want to make sure that the car really appears as new and that it has all the paperwork, etc. that a new car should have. Just a little paranoid I guess. Thanks for any help as I live in Florida and can't get there any time soon.:banana

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Definitely have someone check it out for you. I've seen the car first hand, but I can't recall the condition. They had a red car in the showroom at the same time that looked like it had been pretty freely sat in/on.

todd

GT Owner
Feb 3, 2006
so. ca.
I pm ed you.

Midnite Blu

GT Owner #755
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 14, 2005
Southern California
Heritage in Montebello Co.

Is anyone located in the area of Montebello, California? I have a deposit down on a new Heritage located at the Ford dealership in Montebello, CA. The car is still under MSO with 36 miles on it. It should be fine but I want to make sure that the car really appears as new and that it has all the paperwork, etc. that a new car should have. Just a little paranoid I guess. Thanks for any help as I live in Florida and can't get there any time soon.:banana

I would be happy to check this out for you on Mon. 11/26..I live close by in Whittier Ca. We are now on Catalina Is. and will return Sun. I have a Heritage plus and will follow up Mon. PM me for any more details....George

AlohaGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 13, 2007
Honolulu, HI
Email sent.

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007

Good luck. I hope that all checks out good for you. You will LOVE the car and what a rare find to find a NEW one! ENJOY! :cheers