Heritage Ford GT and huge collection for sale

Gulf GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 9, 2006
California
Some of you know that I have struggled with this decision for some time, but I have finally decided to let my Heritage Ford GT go to a new home. No other Heritage Ford GT in the world has such a rare combination of options; factory Gurney Bubble, prototype fuel filler lid, 3.90 short gear ratio, and on and on. My Ford GT memorabilia collection is one of the best in existence if not the best. I have over $170,000 in receipts of upgrades to the car and over $30,000 in memorabilia, and I realize that I can only get a fraction of that investment over the price of a stock Heritage, so someone is going to get a heck of a deal. It is a 1250 mile car. Price is $500,000 OBO. Frankly, it is a bargain compared to any other Heritage currently on the market. I have no interest in splitting up my collection of memorabilia or my cache of Ford GT parts some of which are not listed on the website. It is a “buyer takes all” deal. Send me a message if you are interested or contact me though the website. I am happy to talk to anyone that sends me their phone number as well. Here is the website for the car: http://heritagefordgt.com/

Thank you.

RPM217

2005 white/blue stripe
Jun 18, 2010
Rye Brook, New York
Very impressive collection, car and read of your web site. GLWS

mmlcobra

GT Owner
May 25, 2013
Very nicely done!
Best of luck with your sale.
You will miss her.
Mark

GKW05GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 28, 2011
Fayetteville, Ga.
The website and your total offering is an oustanding production. A chance for the right buyer to get a complete turn key deal.

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
Awesome collection and car. Best of luck with the sale.

SSRob

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 9, 2012
Oklahoma
Awesome awesome car!

I must ask, where did you find those seat covers? My wifes bedazzled ass Miss Me jeans are beginning to become an issue.

DakotaGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 9, 2012
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Awesome awesome car!

I must ask, where did you find those seat covers? My wifes bedazzled ass Miss Me jeans are beginning to become an issue.

Lol! I share that concern, and question.

Gulf GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 9, 2006
California
Awesome awesome car!

Thank you.

His name is Michael and the company was called BSmooth. I just called his old phone number and it is no longer working, here is his email though; Michael@Bsmooth.com
Hopefully he still makes them. I looked everywhere and thought these were the best.

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
I also have those seat covers .They are the best .I have not been able to reach Mike.
Why are you selling your car???

GTdrummer

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 13, 2010
Richmond Virginia
Wow. I have a Heritage, but am envious of the collection. None of my business , but curious why you would sell. Has the market topped out IYO? Good luck.

twobjshelbys

GT Owner
Jul 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
I would be interested in the seat covers too. Too much wear and tear getting in and out of the car

maxemus

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 25, 2007
Miami, Florida
I'm blown away with this car and your memorabilia collection. Glws

SteveA

GT Owner/B.O.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 13, 2005
Sandpoint Id
Dang....and I thought I had a full collection! Sad to see another original owner go....Good luck with the sale.

Gulf GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 9, 2006
California
I have had the car from new for 8 years and it only has 1250 miles, which is a sin. I love everything Ford GT-GT40, but I have to be honest, I don't love driving cars with a stick shift (I know, I know, I am going to get ex-communicated for that statement). It's not that I am bad at it (I am not great at it either), I just don't enjoy driving it as much as paddle shifted cars. It's the supercar I have owned the longest in my life (or any car for that matter) and the least I have driven by far. I think 8 years is enough, I simply don't drive it enough. It needs to go to someone that will take it to the Rally every year and drive the heck out of it. As far as value, I think it will slowly continue to go up, and if anything 10 years from now I will probably be wondering how stupid I was to sell it.

It's time to get something else that I will drive the wheels off, and I have something in mind or I would not sell it. I don't want to say publicly what that is just yet as there are very few of them around. That's why I am selling it now, the car I have in mind is getting close to being a great time to buy one. I need to be ready to jump and this is the first step.

B. West

GT Owner
Dec 17, 2012
Irvine, CA
Gret car and memorabilia collection. GLWS! I too am interested in the seat covers. Interestingly enough, I took the GT out for a quick spin tonight and threw on some jeans with rivets on the back pockets. I knew immediately when I exited that I likely scratched the seats. Sure enough I did (only slight though...luckily). I was actually going to start a thread to see if there was some DIY repair for small scratches in the seat when I read this. Apparently, I'm not the only one.

beckertb

GT Owner
Nov 29, 2006
Beaumont, TX
Great looking car. I know there is a tail for every seat. It is always interesting to hear--I am just the opposite. If the car has a paddle shift, I'm not interested for street use.....not engaging enough for me :) Best of luck with whatever interest you pursue!

Good Luck with the sale!

ben

junior

GT Owner
Mar 9, 2007
So Cal
... I don't love driving cars with a stick shift (I know, I know, I am going to get ex-communicated for that statement).

As you should... :lol :lol :lol Very cool car and collection :cheers

PeteK

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 18, 2014
Kalama, Free part of WA State
Great looking car. I know there is a tail for every seat. It is always interesting to hear--I am just the opposite. If the car has a paddle shift, I'm not interested for street use.....not engaging enough for me :) Best of luck with whatever interest you pursue!

Good Luck with the sale!

ben
Ben, ditto your sentiments. A double-clutch automatic tranny with paddle shifters is way better than any human can be with a manny tranny, but to me it just isn't as engaging. One thing I really like about FGT's is that they are simple cars (by 21st Century standards). They aren't 27 networked computers flying in formation around 4 wheels. I take pride in doing my own work, so I appreciate that I can maintain and modify them myself. That also makes them more engaging for me.

debtdrives

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 20, 2007
Oakland, Michigan 48363
I had a gal with sequins on her jean miniskirt that wanted a ride once. Hottt! Anyway, I declined because of the sequins. She understood and "dropped" her skirt. I was shocked and obligated then! Keith

Those seat covers seem to have button holes. I spoke with the fabricator and his pictures show no such holes.

http://bsmooth.com/