Heritage for sale

RADGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 31, 2006
Connecticut
Time to become a one GT owner. Putting my Heritage up for sale. No performance upgrades. Vintage graphics and painted wheels on car. Comes with original rims/tires as well. 1750 miles.
sasxray@hotmail.com

RPM217

2005 white/blue stripe
Jun 18, 2010
Rye Brook, New York
For those of you that don't know Stu, or the car...................this car is mint. I have no "interest" in the car, or the sale of it, but can vouch for the seller and the car. Both are tops!!

twobjshelbys

GT Owner
Jul 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
I got my heritage from a guy that had two gts. I didn't when know it was - I thought my Ford exec friend had pointed me to a tungsten car. When I found out what it was it was mine.

bonehead

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 18, 2012
Houston, TX
Is there a price or will this be an auction?

RADGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 31, 2006
Connecticut
No auction. I am considering going a consignor route but I wanted to first let my friends, the "GT community" know there is one available. I did not want this to turn in to a discussion about what cars are worth, should sell for, etc. I provided my e-mail so people can contact me if they are interested or PM me. If responding
thru regular email, please provide your forum name.

Stu

Last edited:

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
I did not want this to turnin to a discussion about what cars are worth, should sell for, etc.

A 1750 mileage Heritage car is safely in the "if you have to ask" price bracket. Going nowhere but up!

GTdrummer

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 13, 2010
Richmond Virginia
A 1750 mileage Heritage car is safely in the "if you have to ask" price bracket. Going nowhere but up!

Good to know. Mine has 1600. My white, on the other hand gets a workout. So much fun.....

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
Good to know. Mine has 1600. My white, on the other hand gets a workout. So much fun.....

Wish you still had the blue one, though...

GTdrummer

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 13, 2010
Richmond Virginia
Wish you still had the blue one, though...

Yep. As Frank would say, " regrets, I've had a few...."