Carlsbad, CA
That’s really special. How cool.

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Congrats Bennie and Paul,, Hope you guys don't hang out at the same restaurants,, You will give the parking valets nightmares " no, mine is the blue car with the number 9 " ..:lol

NJF

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Awesomeness!!!

FlorIdaho Chris

Yeah, I've got one.
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Sweet. I can't wait!

LOVE CHP

GT Owner
May 30, 2007
Central Calif.
Congrats Bennie and Paul,, Hope you guys don't hang out at the same restaurants,, You will give the parking valets nightmares " no, mine is the blue car with the number 9 " ..:lol
No way a valet is going to drive those cars!

FredinNY

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 31, 2016
New York
I would consider that that a 1 of 1 delivery!

LOVE CHP

GT Owner
May 30, 2007
Central Calif.
When do you get yours Richard?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Possibly in the next two weeks. MM shuts down for Christmas vacation. I saw it in stage 5 at MM on December 4th. Cannot wait!

PashaGT

GT Owner
Apr 23, 2016
Orange County
Fantastic video thank you for sharing!! This is giving me some big ideas to record the whole process of picking up my new GT if I am lucky enough to be chosen for the new GT!!

maxemus

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 25, 2007
Miami, Florida
Possibly in the next two weeks. MM shuts down for Christmas vacation. I saw it in stage 5 at MM on December 4th. Cannot wait!

Mine started either today or tomorrow. I get to MM on the 8th for the factory tour.

LOVE CHP

GT Owner
May 30, 2007
Central Calif.
Mine started either today or tomorrow. I get to MM on the 8th for the factory tour.

Enjoy the tour. Pearce does a great job. Ask a lot of questions.

fordnut

May 6, 2019
Hi all im going to Multi Matic for the factory tour on June 5th . Cant wait to see some more of these cars . We are meeting Pearce, this was all organised by Gavin our Conceriege who pulled out all the stops to organise this .
Gavin has been brilliant to deal with from day one .