Here's what Jalopnik.com had to say.. Andy made the news!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FBA

GT Owner
Dec 5, 2010
31.022340° N / 44.846191° W

Darthvader

Aug 4, 2007
LufkinTexas
Love it! Free advertisement!

FBA

GT Owner
Dec 5, 2010
Yes, and they talk about your upcoming insurance fraud trial coming up this Tuesday Andy...free advertisement!

Sinovac

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 18, 2006
Largo, Florida
Good grief. What a tremendous embarassment. Do us a favor and go away until you at least find the exit for the road to redemption.

twobjshelbys

GT Owner
Jul 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Two other topics on this subject have already been locked. This one can't be far behind.

FBA

GT Owner
Dec 5, 2010
Ibtl!!! Lol

OTG

GT Owner
Sep 30, 2009
Good grief. What a tremendous embarassment. Do us a favor and go away until you at least find the exit for the road to redemption.

+1 - Not sure why Darthvader is even accepted and allowed to participate on what I think is a respectful, high class, conservative forum about a car we all love - a car he likely devalues with his (from what I've heard, but have no 1st hand knowledge) sketchy rebuilds and Pardo rip-offs. Don't forget his claims of being the "leader in Ford GT sales in the country!" Find me one other person out there that does more harm to the value and shame to our beloved FGT.

I'm probably overreacting. But, that's what I think.

Luke Warmwater

Permanent Vacation
Jul 29, 2009
Boondocks, Colorado
+1 - Not sure why Darthvader is even accepted and allowed to participate on what I think is a respectful, high class, conservative forum about a car we all love...

...shame to our beloved FGT.

I see my login is still working as well. Dave must be slipping lol.

FBA

GT Owner
Dec 5, 2010
+1 - Not sure why Darthvader is even accepted and allowed to participate on what I think is a respectful, high class, conservative forum about a car we all love - a car he likely devalues with his (from what I've heard, but have no 1st hand knowledge) sketchy rebuilds and Pardo rip-offs. Don't forget his claims of being the "leader in Ford GT sales in the country!" Find me one other person out there that does more harm to the value and shame to our beloved FGT.

Many here would agree...but I digress...

FBA

GT Owner
Dec 5, 2010
Did ya get banned here? I never heard that...

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit

We've been over this. You were never banned here. You just have a very attention whore-ish need to tell people you're banned or were banned or may be banned in the hopes of becoming a topic of discussion. A truly useful pursuit for a middle-aged man.

I'll do you a favor, I will ban you and then you can tell people at whatever remaining sites you have not been banned from (which are few) that you are banned. Kudos on a job...done.

FBA

GT Owner
Dec 5, 2010
I liked him...but your new caption on his name is funny Dave! LOL

ByeEnzo

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dec 10, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
Amazing how someone could get banned on FChat for arguing about Ford GT's….

FBA

GT Owner
Dec 5, 2010
I think he sold his FGT long ago...IIRC

Chris A.

GT #32
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 6, 2007
Ortega Mountain, CA
No loss without him........as other forums have already realized.

Well, in fact, the consensus is they're better off without his posts.

BtwoG

GT Owner
Dec 8, 2013
Atlanta, GA
I see the Ebay ad has been removed.

Xcentric

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 9, 2012
Myakka City, Florida
I see the Ebay ad has been removed.

It is still there.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ford-Ford-GT-KOSMIC-6-/221941709582?forcerrptr=true&hash=item33acc1bb0e:g:UI4AAOSw7hRWQ6By&item=221941709582

Isn't there any eBay Motors policy about posting fake "for sale" ads?

I can't imagine what the guy who bought this car must feel about being subjected to this notoriety.

Last edited:

Xcentric

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 9, 2012
Myakka City, Florida
Yes, and they talk about your upcoming insurance fraud trial coming up this Tuesday Andy...free advertisement!

I think the Tuesday thing in the Jalopnik article was wrong. There is no trial. He pleaded guilty to wire mail fraud. I think "Tuesday" refers to the first sentencing hearing on a Tuesday, last June.

That sentencing hearing was postponed due to federal prosecutor ineptitude: http://www.kltv.com/story/29273631/lufkin-man-to-learn-punishment-in-million-dollar-car-case

A photo caption in the linked article says "Lufkin man who drove his multi-million dollar car off into water will learn his punishment on Tuesday." That was Tuesday, June 9, 2015.

Someone in another thread said "We all make mistakes." A mistake is 6 + 5 = 12.

Outside of the criminal act, there are some lessons here about collector car insurance: http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/i/msnbc/sections/news/bugatti_fraud_complaint.pdf

Also, paragraph 4.22 provides some insight to another possible cause of the "incident." It states that Mr. House drove the Bugatti to a Taco Cabana for breakfast and a Wing Stop for lunch. It's entirely possible his ass was on fire and he drove into the lagoon for emergency fire extinguishing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.