Help with Parts!

HNS

GT Owner
Mar 11, 2020
East Coast
I have been quietly monitoring the site for about 4 or 5 months. I have been assigned responsibility to ensure continued future supply of GT parts. With the chaos & tumult in the automotive supply base of the last 18 months we have been very busy behind the scenes trying to stabilize the GT supply stream. I monitor our Inventory status on a weekly basis and work with the suppliers to get parts into our depots. As of this morning 5/15/10 we have 6 part numbers on a Dealer backorder status. I have promise dates from the suppliers on 5 of these. Take some comfort in knowing that it is a top priority with me and my management. Jerry
👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

Art138

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 4, 2011
Weston,FL
I believe that response is dated…..I would be interested if there was continuity.

HNS

GT Owner
Mar 11, 2020
East Coast
I believe that response is dated…..I would be interested if there was continuity.
Nothing good lasts forever…

NorthwoodGT

GT Owner
Jun 12, 2009
Michigan
Have you tried Tasca or Partsgiant?
be careful searching for parts with those two companies and many other Ford parts sources online. they all have a disgusting habit of showing everything in stock all the time. even obsolete parts will show as available at some of these companies online. they bang your credit card and then you wait for the part to come off back order if ever! just use your local Ford dealer to order parts to get the real scoop of the status on specific parts. unfortunately google is not always your friend when searching GT parts. jmo

Reactions: HNS and Kpgarage

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Oh yes, I agree totally; but you have to start somewhere.

NorthwoodGT

GT Owner
Jun 12, 2009
Michigan
Oh yes, I agree totally; but you have to start somewhere.
I agree but you'd think they'd have the brains or the common sense to take obsolete parts off their sites that have been gone for years. just pisses me off! they have the capability they just don't want to bother. imo