Help With Car Delivery To Sonoma Prior To Rally IX

w.a.nelson

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 29, 2008
Asbury, NJ and Bourne, MA
We had so much fun in Sonoma last year that we want to do it again, and then drive to Vegas, and see what Eastern CA is like.

Reliable is not cooperating with meeting my delivery requirements without charging a big premium. They can deliver later than I want, but that kind of misses the whole point of the fun of having the GT there.

They can deliver at a reasonable price before I need the car, sort of at their convenience, but then I need to somehow be able to have the car received and then stored for me.

Is there any GT owner near Sonoma that could do this for me, or does anyone know of a service that could do this? Certainly willing to pay.

If anyone can help, we can talk further details.

Thanks.

Bill

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
Maybe BlackIce?

bonehead

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 18, 2012
Houston, TX
Ack! Bill, I completely forgot to call you back. Lost your number. Give me a call today. May have someone in Sonoma that can help you out.

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
w.a. - the same guy who received/shipped/stored many GTs at the Rally last year is only 30 minutes from Napa. He's my good friend George & would help you if you want. I live close by & can help.

Ed

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
here is a photo of George's shop from the Rally

Ed

Attachments

• IMG_8017.jpg
    IMG_8017.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 57

bonehead

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 18, 2012
Houston, TX
Bill. Sent you a PM. My friend can probably accomodate you. But, let me know if you decide to go with Dr. Sims' option.

FENZO

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 7, 2008
Lafayette, CO
Shelby/Dave helped me with a ship via Central Dispatch. Worked well.