HELP! MY TACH NEVER MOVES FROM 2100 rpm

realjohn996

May 19, 2009
key on key off whatever the tach just sits at 2100 rpm : <

Bummed:confused

realjohn996

May 19, 2009
it is a 2005 1100 vin # by the way. What do YOU think it is? The dealer said he thinks if we hook it up to the OBD2 it WILL show rpms. So has anyone had this issue? Do YOU think it is the tach? Anyone know of any crashed cars or? for a tach?
Thanks, my ph # 262-378-4332 home & 262-434-7000 cell #
Thnx, John

Aug 25, 2006
Sadly it is likely the tach......

PM me with any questions

Shadowman

hollywoodstunts

GT Owner
Apr 25, 2009
Venice, CA
Search tachometer stopped working. Over 30 pages of comments. Add your name to a very long list of owners that belong to the failed tach club. Be happy Ford dropped the price from $2700 to $1350. Buy two, because they're junk and the problem has not been resolved. Sorry. Sore spot with me.
Unless you're not concerened with how fast you're going-numerous speedo failures, the engine temperature-numerous failures, or you engine speed-numerous failures, the car's about as close to perfect as you're gonna get.
Otherwise, the car rocks.

Aug 25, 2006
Search tachometer stopped working. Over 30 pages of comments. Add your name to a very long list of owners that belong to the failed tach club. Be happy Ford dropped the price from $2700 to $1350. Buy two, because they're junk and the problem has not been resolved. Sorry. Sore spot with me.
Unless you're not concerened with how fast you're going-numerous speedo failures, the engine temperature-numerous failures, or you engine speed-numerous failures, the car's about as close to perfect as you're gonna get.
Otherwise, the car rocks.

"Please" do share how you really feel; LOL

I know that it is frustrating

Shadowman