Have extra roon in Sonoma

GKW05GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 28, 2011
Fayetteville, Ga.
My Son and his wife just found out they can't attend and have a room reservation Tues through Thurs or Friday not sure which. Don't know if there are still rooms or if we can transfer but if anyone is intersted let me know and we can figure it out.

GKW05GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 28, 2011
Fayetteville, Ga.
one last post if someone needs this.
thanks
gary

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
FYI, Cobrar was telling me they moved up harvest because of the hot season this year, so we're going to be right in the midst of an extremely desirable time.

That would probably help explain the following:

rooms.jpg

I tried Sept 2. checking out Sept.7 and it came up as no availability. Our room rate is $269 a night, so if anyone is on the fence, grab it.

GKW05GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 28, 2011
Fayetteville, Ga.
My son is going to cancel his reservation this week. If anyone is on the fence we can try to transfer.

WhiteGT16

GT Owner & White Exotics
Mar 29, 2011
Northern California
I may be able to take it.... please PM me to discuss. Thank you!!!

SSRob

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 9, 2012
Oklahoma
$269 a night for what room? Our Mission Suite King is $519 a night. Still cheaper than what is up there...but what did you get for $269?

FYI, Cobrar was telling me they moved up harvest because of the hot season this year, so we're going to be right in the midst of an extremely desirable time.

That would probably help explain the following:

View attachment 30094

I tried Sept 2. checking out Sept.7 and it came up as no availability. Our room rate is $269 a night, so if anyone is on the fence, grab it.

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
The standard Fairmont Room in the main building. They were all freshly renovated this year. I put in next Tuesday figuring that's a slow day just to see what the rate was and it came up as $390 for the rooms we booked at $269. No availability next weekend.

GKW05GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 28, 2011
Fayetteville, Ga.
The room is no longer available.