Happy Father's Day!!

Piccola

GT aficionado
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 17, 2006
Grand Junction, CO
I know we have quite a few very proud fathers on this forum, and I've truly enjoyed reading/hearing all the stories you have shared. I hope that all of you have a wonderful Father's day! :cheers

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
AND GRAMPAS TOO! :rofl

Thanks, MJ!

(Re: phone tag...'will try calling this evening when all the smoke clears!)

Nardo GT

Jul 15, 2006
Texas
Happy Father's Day my friends and GT family!!:cheers:party:club

Neilda

GT Owner
Oct 19, 2005
London, UK
Thanks MJ... :wink

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
Gratifying.

Gentlemen,

My only urchin, Charley, spent last night at a friend's house. When he returned home this morning I was sitting in my office reading the paper. He walked in bearing fresh donuts, hot Starbucks coffee, and a Father's Day card. He helped me consume the donuts and we had a nice hour-long conversation about current events and his search for a suitable college. At the end of that exchange and after he had left the room, I sat alone for awhile and reveled in the moment. The most extraordinary good fortune cannot be measured on a balance sheet.

Chip

Attachments

• Fathers Day.jpg
    Fathers Day.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 113

Shelby#18

GTX1 Owner/Moderator
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dec 15, 2006
Nev./So. Cal./Minn.
Since school ended a couple of weeks ago for my kids, the fathers day gifts have been kind of drawn out. Received some then, some this morning, and some more after Sunday school. It's just great having kids!!! Now time for friends, and family.

All the best to the fathers out there! :thumbsup

STUNTS

FORD GT OWNER & LITTLE TIMMYS DAD!
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 5, 2006
SoCal
Agreed to all above posts and Happy fathers day to all of you!!

Spirit

Heritage GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Just got off the phone with one of my boys, waiting for the other to call.

What a great day to remember all of the great times spent with them.

Time sure does fly by fast these days.

Could not be more pleased with them.

Hope everyone had a very pleasent Father's Day.:thumbsup

THamonGT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Here's hoping all of our GT Forum Members had a great Fathers Day with many rememberances of great times with their Fathers and Kids. Memories and experiences of the past will last forever. Tomy

MAD IN NC

Proud Owner/ BOD blah bla
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 14, 2006
North Carolina
I had a great day. This past month my son graduated college (business w/ honors), had a b-day, took one week off for a Caribbean trip and has been on the road with his new job for the last three weeks....

Friday night when he got home and when we were feeling no pain we went to his college apartment around 12:00a to finish the move and made in back home by 4:00a....

Yesterday the daughter also came over and they all gave me a Air Compressor that I desperately needed to help me restore my latest project and to cap it off, last night we all were together cooking on the
Crematorium grill and truly enjoying a family event.....

It was great to see them all and while we might "cruise" through life at this time in our life, it's great to watch them start off (with a little help of course)......