Happy Birthday to me!!!

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
Whoahhhhhhhhh!!!! So today I hit 51 and I get a call from Santa Margarita Ford telling me my Shelby GT (#582) is in. :biggrin Perfect timing. I'll probably fly over and pick it up this Saturday. What a country! I was 10 years old when the 1966 Shelby Mustang (my favorite) came out so I missed it. Now that I can afford it Ford just happens to be building a retro Mustang with the 66 CSM rear quarter windows and Carroll decides to remake a copy of the 66 GT350 in limited #'s just so I can get one. :banana How cool is that!:cheers To make it even better they put it on this months cover of Motor Trend! Employees and customers at the dealership are going nuts over the car as it is the first one they have ever seen according to the dealer Jim Graham.:thumbsup Yeah I know it's not fast like my GT or Cobra, but it brings back a lot of memories and I'm fired up about getting it home. I'll post a photo of my GT/Cobra/Shelby Mustang trifecta on Sunday. God bless America.

Chip

Attachments

• CSM.jpg
    CSM.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 177

scode

Mar 28, 2006
Plymouth, MI
:cheers Happy B-Day

Great way to celebrate

Keith

Yogi

Photographer
Aug 28, 2006
Green Bay, WI
Chip,
Happy Birthday!!! I hope you have a great one!!

YOGI:banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :cheers :cheers :thumbsup

THamonGT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Chip, Happy birthday, What a great way to celebrate your birthday with a Shelby GT. Many, Many More. Tomy & Sue Hamon PS. GREAT PRODUCTS wind up in the hands of GREAT PEOPLE.

Gulf GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 9, 2006
California
Chip, we wish you a very Happy Birthday!:thumbsup

Kirby Vieira

GT Owner/B.o.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 22, 2005
Atlanta
Happy Birthday, Chip. Nice b'day present too.

Piccola

GT aficionado
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 17, 2006
Grand Junction, CO
Happy B-day Chip!!! :cheers Hope you get to enjoy your b-day present this weekend. :banana Make sure to post pix of your new ride!!! :thumbsup

AZGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 20, 2005
Scottsdale, AZ.
Good.

Now I am not that much older.

:cheers

MG0427

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 20, 2006
Central Florida
Happy B-Day, Super car enjoy in good health,

Milton

Ferrari Beater

Jan 29, 2007
Farmington Hills, MI
Happy Birthday. Drive it hard. :wink

MK2_GT

GTX1 Owner
Mar 25, 2006
Happy Birthday and lets see some pics!

MAD IN NC

Proud Owner/ BOD blah bla
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 14, 2006
North Carolina
Chip - Hope you had a good one..... Happy Belated Birthday:cheers

KJRGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 4, 2006
SoCal
In the same vein, I made a deal last week with a SoCal dealer to purchase a GT500 for my wife to surprise her for her 50th at the end of April.
Grabber Orange, Tungsten stripes, Shaker radio and leather interior upgrade. I also have them installing Steeda springs and swaybars, Bassani exhaust and American Racing's 20" Shelby Razor wheels and Nitto tires.
Can't wait to see the expression on her face when we open up the garage upon returning home from out of town the day before her Bday......should be priceless. :banana

KMCBOSS

RED GT owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 3, 2006
Bremerton, Washington
In the same vein, I made a deal last week with a SoCal dealer to purchase a GT500 for my wife to surprise her for her 50th at the end of April.
Grabber Orange, Tungsten stripes, Shaker radio and leather interior upgrade. I also have them installing Steeda springs and swaybars, Bassani exhaust and American Racing's 20" Shelby Razor wheels and Nitto tires.
Can't wait to see the expression on her face when we open up the garage upon returning home from out of town the day before her Bday......should be priceless. :banana

She'll love it! My wife has the same grin on her face driving her GT500 as I do when driving my FGT.