Happy B-Day ROCMAN

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Hey Mark,
Happy Birthday buddy.. :cheers Haven't seen you around for a while ... We haven't forgot about you...:biggrin

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
:party:party Happy B-day!!! :party:party

...and where th' devil 'ya been???

H

HHGT

Enjoy your special day.

ROCMAN

Big Dawg!
Mark IV Lifetime
Mar 9, 2006
USA
Hey, thanks guys. My birthday started about midnight last night with a kidney stone. I got about 3 hours sleep and then was notified all the batteries out of our trucks were stolen over the weekend at the office. So far, my B day is wonderful. :lol

pe2unia

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Happy B-day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cheers

Fubar

Totally ****** Up
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 2, 2006
Dallas, TX
At least you woke up... (always a bright side)

THamonGT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mark, Sorry for your Birthday Start but Here's hoping it turns out BETTER. Happy Birthday Buddy with many, Many More ahead. Tomy

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
Hey, thanks guys. My birthday started about midnight last night with a kidney stone. I got about 3 hours sleep and then was notified all the batteries out of our trucks were stolen over the weekend at the office. So far, my B day is wonderful. :lol

Thieves are such pleasant people to have around, arn't they? (I have yet to have someone give me a stellar reason why the law says these pukes CAN'T be shot when caught in the act.)

Can't those kidney stones be busted up by 'sonic blasts' or some such thing these days???:shrug

Shelby#18

GTX1 Owner/Moderator
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dec 15, 2006
Nev./So. Cal./Minn.
Man, that sucks. It can only get better! Happy Birthday!!!

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
I was going to wish you a Happy Birthday, but I think you should stay home and hibernate - no sense pushing it any farther.

Oh hell -

:partyHappy Birthday:party​

Last edited:
Aug 25, 2006
All the best

Shadowman

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
Happy day!!!!!

Kirby Vieira

GT Owner/B.o.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 22, 2005
Atlanta
Happy Birthday. Hope all the bad stuff is behind you and it's turning into a great day. :cheers

FLY GT40

GT Owner
Jul 14, 2006
So. Ca.
Happy Birthday Mark

I hope you got enough drugs to deal with the kidney stones:ack. And may the battery stealing b_______ rot in he__:mad:devil. When your feeling better would you like to get together and go for a drive?:cheers

ROCMAN

Big Dawg!
Mark IV Lifetime
Mar 9, 2006
USA
Happy Birthday Mark

I hope you got enough drugs to deal with the kidney stones:ack. And may the battery stealing b_______ rot in he__:mad:devil. When your feeling better would you like to get together and go for a drive?:cheers

I just moved to TX, so I would have to wake up really early. :biggrin

Thanks everyone! Things are turning around and things are going good now. :thumbsup

GTNJ

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 21, 2006
State of Confusion
:thumbsup Happy Belated Birthday

streetking

GT Owner
Jan 30, 2008
Happy birthday!

SW