halton hills fgt sighting

viva gt

GT Owner
Sep 15, 2010
toronto canada
last summer/fall i was out for a drive. during the return drive home i saw something that shocked me. i saw a red fgt coming towards me. my first thought was that someone had my car. insert hair standing up on back of neck. but that couldn't be, because i was driving mine. very rare sight in my neck of the woods.
was this a member from this forum?
it was between georgetown and acton on hwy #7.
a freind of mine was ahead of me driving his lightning. he also did a double take wondering how the hell i got way in front of him with enough time to turn around a head back at him.

Steve Schneider

GT Owner
Dec 16, 2010
You probably mean Vaughan lives in Georgetown has a Red GT, I live in Stoney Creek mine is white, Steve

gtforme

GT Owner
Apr 12, 2009
Viva Gt

Your experience reminds me of one I had last summer with another forum member here , I live in Whiterock BC , Canada and you could drive around your whole life and never see a GT in my area , I see a lot of lambos and ferraris but no other GTs , so my friend and I decided to take our wives and our GTs out for a cruise and dinner , one white and one red

At one point during the cruise we were side by side right at the crosswalk in a major intersection , I would love to have been a fly on the wall in the other cars around us to see what the peoples reactions were , I know I was smiling ear to ear

Nothing but great stories in these cars , except for one time , I will leave that story for another day

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
"...I live in Whiterock BC , Canada and you could drive around your whole life and never see a GT in my area..."

I live 30 minutes south of you and have N-E-V-E-R seen a FGT (other than mine) on the road in this area either - except for the time PL*510Jeff bought his up here when we met for lunch one day. But, to this day I've never had a single 'serendipity' sighting. (I do know of ONE GT [white/Blue] that's been here for about 3 months now, but 'have never seen it on the road.)

Was the red GT Red Rocket's?

Last edited:

viva gt

GT Owner
Sep 15, 2010
toronto canada
You probably mean Vaughan lives in Georgetown has a Red GT, I live in Stoney Creek mine is white, Steve
nope, it's not vaughan
who was it?????

steved57

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 29, 2008
kilgore tx
EP, I didnt know yours has ever been on the road !!

06fordgt

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 8, 2006
Toronto Canada
Hey fellow Canucks, I am somewhat in the middle of you 2, in Burlington.

H

HHGT

It was being towed on a flat bed.

viva gt

GT Owner
Sep 15, 2010
toronto canada
Hey fellow Canucks, I am somewhat in the middle of you 2, in Burlington.
we should hook up. it would be nice to have a few fgt meet at a local cruise night.

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California

EP claims he drove it once to a HS reunion.

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State

An' I'll bet yeeew think Roe vs. Wade were the choices George Washington had for crossin' the Delaware, too...yeeeew mizzerbull...:slap

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
EP claims he drove it once to a HS reunion.

I'm just gunna ignore YOU, Clinton...:sleep:

H

HHGT

I'm just gunna ignore YOU, Clinton...:sleep:

I guess my insult was not severe enough. How come I did not get a slap back?

Last edited: