GTX1 still topless

Status
Not open for further replies.

MONALZA

GT Owner
Jan 29, 2008
Hope, Idaho
Hello all,

I am the owner of GTX1 #18. Still topless and no communication with Mark Gerisch. Does anyone have resent contact info. on this character? Also, I would like to discuss the 1000TT with any owners that have had this modification. I am currently running the Whipple SC.

Kind regards,
John Peters ( MONALZA )

dbackg

dbackg
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 28, 2009
Tempe, AZ
www.gtx1.com

920-242-4563

Where are you located?

willem

Ford GTX-1 Owner
Mar 22, 2009
The Netherlands
also still topless #20 and waiting

Triheart7

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 3, 2007
Northern California
There are probably other threads around the site that you can search, but my understanding is he folded the company and left some projects unfinished. My guess is no one wants to touch this question with a 10 foot pole.

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Monalza, there are several posts here about the new convertible tops and the solid Kip Ewing roof panel. The convertible top is really trick with light bars and all. Please look for these. These have no connection to Gennadi.

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
No top, No comm, No way.

Hello all,

I am the owner of GTX1 #18. Still topless and no communication with Mark Gerisch. Does anyone have resent contact info. on this character? Also, I would like to discuss the 1000TT with any owners that have had this modification. I am currently running the Whipple SC.

Kind regards,
John Peters ( MONALZA )

John,

No top will ever be arriving from Mark. His GTX1 company has folded. You are on your own. Contact "Shelby#18" and he will tell you about your options, all of which will be at your expense. Bummer. :frown

Chip

MONALZA

GT Owner
Jan 29, 2008
Hope, Idaho
Thanks Chip,

I will take your referral.

JP

MONALZA

GT Owner
Jan 29, 2008
Hope, Idaho
Hello all,

Kind regards,
John Peters ( MONALZA )[You can pick your friends and you can pick your nose, but you can't roll your friends into tiny balls.]

Neilda

GT Owner
Oct 19, 2005
London, UK
Despite the frustrations..... it's a beautiful car, fabulous in fact.

If that's any consolation.

Gulf GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 9, 2006
California
Seems like I remember parts of this post were "off limits" here on the Forum. Has that changed? Can people finally start posting "what really happened" instead of shadows... or is it a SECRET. Shhhhh...

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California
IMHO, discussion on the GTX1 cars are fine, but any opinions about the company or people involved with the conversion process are best left off of this forum.

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
Orphan autos.

IMHO, discussion on the GTX1 cars are fine, but any opinions about the company or people involved with the conversion process are best left off of this forum.

Gentlemen,

I am suprised that a couple GTX1 owners were still waiting for their tops. The building company no longer exists. They were not bitching, they were just unaware. Complaining now about Mark will do as much good as carping about American Motors.

Chip

SteveA

GT Owner/B.O.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 13, 2005
Sandpoint Id
Hello John,

Welcome to the Forum. I believe we're neighbors in fact I think you BBQ'ed some corn for me and some friends a few summers back at your restaurant. (Damn good corn!:lol)
Have DBK change your status to owner so I can PM you. Give me a call and I'll try to fill you in on some of the GTX1 mystery if someone already hasn't. Shelby#18 will P.M. you.
Take Care, Steve
(Sandpoint)

Last edited by a moderator:

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Bony closed and banned any and all discussion concerning the company and its practices.

Shelby#18

GTX1 Owner/Moderator
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dec 15, 2006
Nev./So. Cal./Minn.
John,

Please feel free to give me a call. I have the Soft Top, Kips New Hardtop, and I am running the 1000hp TT X1. I'll pm you my number.

All,

Gennadi / Mark is still around. The court case myself and some of our members have with Gennadi / Mark is still not complete. Some other judgements have recently been decided with the outcomes just do a simple search on the Wisconsin Circuit Court website for Mark Gerisch.

Sorry I didn't see this until today, I was in the mountains since the 19th.. And with that the thread is now closed.....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.