GTX1 Pictures

MK2_GT

GTX1 Owner
Mar 25, 2006
Here are some pics I found while cleaning out some files. These did not make there way into the Dupont Registry photo shoot. Some of them show off how the color changes in different lighting conditions.

enjoy!

X1_01.jpg

X1_02.jpg

X1_03.jpg

x1_04.jpg

X1_05.jpg

X1_06.jpg

X1_07.jpg

Kirby Vieira

GT Owner/B.o.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 22, 2005
Atlanta
Those are some good photos, but I still haven't seen one that captures the overall absolute stunning beauty of your candy chrome red color in person.

MK2_GT

GTX1 Owner
Mar 25, 2006
Those are some good photos, but I still haven't seen one that captures the overall absolute stunning beauty of your candy chrome red color in person.

I know what you mean, in person you can see so much more detail...I think that is what it is.

Kingman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 11, 2006
Surf City, USA
That's an awesome combination! The color is stunning from what I can see in your pics. I can only assume what it looks like in person. :thumbsup

FlorIdaho Chris

Yeah, I've got one.
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
MK2-

I can never see enough photos of your beautiful car. :thumbsup I can't wait to see it in person someday.

Shelby#18

GTX1 Owner/Moderator
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dec 15, 2006
Nev./So. Cal./Minn.
It's funny how in photos you can never see the stripes. I'm just lucky that I did see it when it was at Gennadi. I spent probably 1/2 hour just staring at it there.

EasyEric

GT Owner
Mar 6, 2006
Florida and Georgia USA
You guys should see Kirby's Blue/White stripe GTX-1. That color is awesome in the GTX-1.

E

Jason's Auto Spa

May 22, 2007
IL & AZ
Absolutely stunning.

Sweet!

JWH

GT Owner
Apr 5, 2006
Beautiful car - absolutely beautiful. How do you like the GTB doors?

MK2_GT

GTX1 Owner
Mar 25, 2006
Beautiful car - absolutely beautiful. How do you like the GTB doors?

I drive my GTB GT to work about 2 or 3 times a week. I could not park otherwise. So not only do I like them, I actually really need them :thumbsup

tpraceman

THEE GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 20, 2006
Washington Michigan
I really like the Front shot shows dark enough to be a bit nasty and yet beautiful at the same time. Her interior looks like that of a luxury automobile that is hardley seen in a supercar.

The front of the house isn't to shabby either.

Maybe I will get a chance to see the color in person some day as it reminds me of one of my all time favorite show car colors Candy Brandy Wine.

Mr. Genaddi

Permanent Vacation
May 9, 2007
Please Mk2 make everyones day and bring it out to the rally in Newport and if you can't be there I will personally take care of it when it is there. So many people want toi see it in person.:banana :banana