GTX

GT@50

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 14, 2019
Issaquah
Was watching Kendig last night. They installed a soft top on a GTX. Hope it worked out for the guy. They also repainted an old Vette. One of the paint problems was that clear-bra was installed too soon after paint. When they peeled the bra, the paint came with it. Paint wasn't done curing. I see a lot of NFGT's getting the bra ASAP. Is this going to be a problem?

JOETWINT

FORD GT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 22, 2008
Brooklyn N.Y.
The concierge gives a date as to when the ppt can be applied.After that date you are good.AS an example my NFGT was delivered today. but cant be wrapped until feb19

Reactions: GT@50

extrap

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 16, 2020
Gainesville FL
The concierge gives a date as to when the ppt can be applied.After that date you are good.AS an example my NFGT was delivered today. but cant be wrapped until feb19

Pics! Pics!!

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
Our car was not given a date (delivered 3 years ago), but we waited 30+ days after delivery before film was applied. I think we had our car 3 months before I drove it for the 1st time, winter in New England sucks...

PeteK

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 18, 2014
Kalama, Free part of WA State
I saw that Bithchin’Rides show too. I wonder if the water-based paints have the same solvent-evaporation time issue as organic solvent paints. Anyone know?