GTX-1 Storable roof for sale.

MK2_GT

GTX1 Owner
Mar 25, 2006
It's not so much I want to recoup any money I spent on the GTX-1 roof from Guy in California as much as I would like to see it being used by someone.

I received it and it has all the templates to drill the holes. It looks pretty good from what I can see.

It took months for me to get it and by the time I got the roof I had decided to leave the GTX-1 as a roadster.

The roof is unused and not even out of the box.

It cost me $3000.00 , if anyone is interested in it , just make me an offer for it and PM me.

Last edited:

cobraownr

GT Owner
Jul 16, 2007
Annapolis, MD
PM sent.

stevo

GT Owner
May 22, 2006
Monaco
Do u still hve the roof for sale ?? May I hve some pics ?

It's not so much I want to recoup any money I spent on the GTX-1 roof from Guy in California as much as I would like to see it being used by someone.

I received it and it has all the templates to drill the holes. It looks pretty good from what I can see.

It took months for me to get it and by the time I got the roof I had decided to leave the GTX-1 as a roadster.

The roof is unused and not even out of the box.

It cost me $3000.00 , if anyone is interested in it , just make me an offer for it and PM me.

MK2_GT

GTX1 Owner
Mar 25, 2006
stevo, actually I decided to keep it.

doogie48084

Mar 21, 2007
Taylor Michigan
any pics

Neilda

GT Owner
Oct 19, 2005
London, UK
Do you have the shot above in a high res? It's such a fabulous car and I'd like new screen saver for 2009! :cheers

MK2_GT

GTX1 Owner
Mar 25, 2006
Do you have the shot above in a high res? It's such a fabulous car and I'd like new screen saver for 2009! :cheers

This is the only one I could find (I did not take these pics). Please note this is not the final product as it does not have the CF scoops installed yet in this pic.

signature.jpg

Here is one with the CF scoops...enjoy

DSC04747.jpg

Shelby#18

GTX1 Owner/Moderator
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dec 15, 2006
Nev./So. Cal./Minn.
Alex, I ran into some of your acquaintances at the Shelby B-Day Bash. As you might expect your car was brought up in the conversation. I never get tired of looking at it.

All the best...
Rick