The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Hats off to our very own Analogdesigner :cheers

May 3, 2006

New Supporting Vendor:

Gtsaver.com, "analogdesigner" a division of CNC Setup, Inc., is owned and operated by Jay Philippbar of San Clemente, CA. His mission is to design and produce quality accessories for your Ford GT. Since the introduction of his successful floor jack adapters, further product development has been underway.

The low-profile shifting ball, a quick and easy solution to the "Short Throw Shifter" is to be released in the first week of May.

The next product is a set of magnetic engine oil drain plugs. Since your GT has three drain plugs, it is recommended that these be purchased before your next oil change for maximum engine protection.

In order to combat the fuel filler problem, which can result in engine stalling, a protective sleeve for use on the gas pump nozzle is under development and testing.

Of course, a prototype of the wireless battery trickle charger is undergoing long-term testing and will be an exclusive for fortunate GT owners!

The engine bay lamp (as noted in the "analogdesigner" avatar) will be available soon. Since Jay’s background is in engineering, he may be able to assist you with technical questions at (949) 366-1211, 7 days / week.

www.gtsaver.com

SuperB

Board of Directors/Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 8, 2006
South Florida
Wireless Trickle charger?
Is David Copperfield working on this project? :biggrin

An integrated engine bay light would be nice, I feel like B!t@h slapping some GT engineers at the Rally for not including that as stock. C'mon, even cheap a$$ Hyundai's have an engine light. :ack

How come his site does not link to yours? :frown

Last edited:

analogdesigner

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 15, 2005
San Clemente, CA USA
www.gtsaver.com

SuperB said:
Wireless Trickle charger?
Is David Copperfield working on this project? :biggrin

An integrated engine bay light would be nice, I feel like B!t@h slapping some GT engineers at the Rally for not including that as stock. C'mon, even cheap a$$ Hyundai's have an engine light. :ack

How come his site does not link to yours? :frown
SuperB,

My fault, as I forgot to supply it to the ADMIN! I have kindly asked him to update it for me.

Thanks,

Jay
www.gtsaver.com