GTLM delivery! Thursday Jan 26th in SoCal!

GTAce

GT Owner
Jul 2, 2016
Murrieta
What's up GT FORUM gents!

I'm unbelievably grateful to say that my GTLM will arrive in 11 days! YOU ARE ALL INVITED! Seriously though, if anyone local in Southern California want's to come enjoy the day with us, please come out! The Big Orange Truck is scheduled to arrive at 10am at Eric Currans West Coast Exotics. The address is 26900 Jefferson Ave Murrieta CA 92562. This has been one hell of an experience and i still cant believe its actually happening!

I will upload photos asap.

I need to be more active on this site. Ya'll know everything about these gems! Any tips to help protect the paint etc? I read on here years ago that someone was making screens to prevents rocks form flying off the front tires and down the car. I plan on clear wrapping the car as soon as the paint allows. . . anything else?

Also, next rally? Next GT day at Laguna Seca?

Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:

Steve Schneider

GT Owner
Dec 16, 2010
GTLM love to see pictures eventually, yah very exciting, so you will enjoy it @ Laguna Seca mostly?

Reactions: GTAce

THamonGT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Bob Ida at Ida Automotive Inc. , idaauto@aol.com, work # 732 591-1245. Bob has the best side covers available with a permanent battery connection plug on the right side! Priced very reasonabl!

GTAce

GT Owner
Jul 2, 2016
Murrieta
Bob Ida at Ida Automotive Inc. , idaauto@aol.com, work # 732 591-1245. Bob has the best side covers available with a permanent battery connection plug on the right side! Priced very reasonabl!
Awesome! Thank you.

GTAce

GT Owner
Jul 2, 2016
Murrieta
GTLM love to see pictures eventually, yah very exciting, so you will enjoy it @ Laguna Seca mostly?
We plan on driving this car everywhere. We're members at our local (2 hr away) track Chuckwalla Valley Raceway but absolutely plan on taking it to Laguna Seca, Sonoma, COTA etc etc. I'd love to attend some rally's as well.

Reactions: JWZ

Steve Schneider

GT Owner
Dec 16, 2010
Driving the car everywhere is such a good idea, have track experience yet not driven one of these myself but heard very good things, would be interesting to try line up some kind of races and get a series going with them?

Nolanh66

Aug 21, 2019
Awesome! Excited for you. Such a special car!😁

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
Congrats! Very exciting!

For those of us that find counting calendar days subject to multiple interpretations, what day of the week is your event?

JWZ

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 17, 2013
Texas
Congratulations Sir! Looking forward to pictures!

Pat Milliken Ford

*Supporting Vendor*
Supporting Vendor
Feb 15, 2017
Redford, Michigan

I'm unbelievably grateful to say that my GTLM will arrive in 11 days! YOU ARE ALL INVITED! Seriously though, if anyone local in Southern California want's to come enjoy the day with us, please come out! The Big Orange Truck is scheduled to arrive at 10am at Eric Currans West Coast Exotics. The address is 26900 Jefferson Ave Murrieta CA 92562 https://www.westcoastexoticcars.com/ This has been one hell of an experience and i still cant believe its actually happening!

I need to be more active on this site. Ya'll know everything about these gems! Any tips to help protect the paint etc? I read on here years ago that someone was making screens to prevents rocks form flying off the front tires and down the car. I plan on clear wrapping the car as soon as the paint allows. . . anything else?

Thank yo

I'm unbelievably grateful to say that my GTLM will arrive in 11 days! YOU ARE ALL INVITED! Seriously though, if anyone local in Southern California want's to come enjoy the day with us, please come out! The Big Orange Truck is scheduled to arrive at 10am at Eric Currans West Coast Exotics. The address is 26900 Jefferson Ave Murrieta CA 92562 https://www.westcoastexoticcars.com/ This has been one hell of an experience and i still cant believe its actually happening!

Thank you!
Looking forward to coming out!

GTAce

GT Owner
Jul 2, 2016
Murrieta
Congrats! Very exciting!

For those of us that find counting calendar days subject to multiple interpretations, what day of the week is your event?
A Thursday… not ideal but, that’s what I got.

GTAce

GT Owner
Jul 2, 2016
Murrieta
Driving the car everywhere is such a good idea, have track experience yet not driven one of these myself but heard very good things, would be interesting to try line up some kind of races and get a series going with them?
Man that would be so cool! Let’s get it going!

Steve Schneider

GT Owner
Dec 16, 2010
Hey GTACE did you see this?

Reactions: GTAce and donnymac

06VistaBlueGT

Aug 30, 2006
Hey GTACE did you see this?

WOW!! Ben can FLAT OUT DRIVE!!! 👏👏👍👍

rnkma4

GT Owner
Jun 9, 2014
Santa Clarita
Cobra club in SoCal has May and October track days at Willow, tracked my 2021 Carbon Series back in October, incredible car!!

MNJason

GT Owner
May 14, 2010
San Diego
I'm only 40 miles south of there but sadly am travelling that day. Enjoy the delivery and race in good health!

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
Any So Cal'ers planning to go? I should be able to make it.

GTAce

GT Owner
Jul 2, 2016
Murrieta
Awesome!

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
GTAce - Private Message sent to your inbox in regards to the event. Please check when convenient. Thanks!

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
GTAce - congrats buddy! I'll see you at the MX races!

Ed