Gt wanted

HartlandGT

GT Owner
Jul 24, 2007
I am looking for a late 05/06 Gt

I have a f360 spyder 2003 as a partial trade.

I would prefer a heritage .

Please let me know if anyone might be interested.

Thank you.

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Hello,
It says under your handle that you already have a FGT? I am confused. Thanks for your reply.
Cheers,
daniel

HartlandGT

GT Owner
Jul 24, 2007
I made the mistake of thinking a Ferrari might be as fun to drive as a GT.

I was wrong. While the "F" car is a well sorted fun car it completely lacks the Holy "S" factor of a GT.

So I am looking for a Heritage to push me into cardiac arrest!

Thanks for asking.

tpraceman

THEE GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 20, 2006
Washington Michigan
The two best sources for you.
Both have the highest reputation and many on this site have used them.

If you dont see what you need on the inventory just call them I bet they know most of the GT's and the story behind each one that is for sale.

http://www.eliteautosllc.com/home.php

http://www.bjmotors.biz/

PLASTICMD

Aug 20, 2008
Miami
I am looking to buy a FGT - Red or blue - original owner (seller) only - no dealers - Low miles a plus and no story/sorted history. Please PM me with details, price and contact info.

Thanks

PlasticMD

soon to own a FGT!!!

:wink

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Doc,
The two dealers we have as sponsors are among the finest in the business. I would forgo a PPI based on their condition report. I will bet the ranch that if you factor in the cost of a good ppi you will be ahead of the game. Be careful, 30% of the fleet has already suffered damage.
Cheers,
Bony

PLASTICMD

Aug 20, 2008
Miami
I am not sure why a comment was posted about my no dealers policy when buying a FGT?

I can assure you that I have a team of FGT people who will be reviewing the car for me in addition to a son-in-law who owns three Ford dealerships.

soon to own a FGT!! - from a private, original owner.

:biggrin

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
I am not sure why a comment was posted about my no dealers policy when buying a FGT?

I can assure you that I have a team of FGT people who will be reviewing the car for me in addition to a son-in-law who owns three Ford dealerships.

soon to own a FGT!! - from a private, original owner.

:biggrin

I can understand your desire to buy a car from the ORIGINAL owner. If your search fails you, I have 2 or 3 cars that came out of PRIVATE Collections from the original owners. As many will tell you on this site, I am as picky as they come and my inventory is but the best you will find ANYWHERE. I have a car that is the color, etc you desire. I have a money back guarantee. If anyone purchases a car from me, and upon receipt of the car find anything they dont like for ANY reason, I will take the car back and refund 100% of the selling price. No fine print, no BS. I have always offered this to all my customers and same still applies. If you are dead set on buying from a PRIVATE seller, I can respect that and wish you all the very best of luck in your search. There are many fine members on here. Maybe you will find one that wants to unload their GT. :thumbsup

jaxgt

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 12, 2006
I am not completely sure of the hesitation to buy from a dealer.

With the 2 respected dealers on this forum, you will likely have access to a much wider array of cars, colors, and options.

The 2 sponsors here (Shelby and Bernie) are NOT your typical used car dealers.

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Sorry Doc! Just trying to help you out! Great to have another expert on the forum! :)

Neilda

GT Owner
Oct 19, 2005
London, UK
The dealers here are part of our 'club', so I guess that's why we'd be curious about "no dealers" as it sounded a little bit dismissive.

Good luck with your search.

nota4re

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 15, 2006
Hi PlasticMD,

Just to give you another opinion....

I completely understand and agree with anyone who wants only to deal with a private party - for numerous obvious reasons. However, just to state as others have, both shelbyelite and Bernie (BJ Motors) are outstanding individuals and are a respected part of our "family". Trust me, we put them through the initiation phase just to test them!

Anyway, my observation is that more often than not they DO take the time and energy to know the cars and the buyers they are purchasing from. You too seem to be very knowledgeable about the car as well as being connected to other Ford experts.

A few months ago, I too would have a strong bias to buy private party. Both Shelby and Bernie have earned their stripes with this shrewd tough group of perfectionists.

Do what feels best for you, but as jaxgt said, these guys are anything but typical of what you might find in high-end used cars dealers. Bony does a damn fine job of screening out those who don't deserve the opportunity to pull up a chair here.

$.02 from an oldtimer who has seen a lot.

djs

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jun 7, 2007
Plastic MD:
Good luck in your search. You ought to buy that blue no stripe from Shelby. It's a rare color, won't last long and I hear those cars are faster anyway.:biggrin

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Thanks Kendall :) That was awfully nice of you.
Did I thank you yet for the dynamite carry bags you provided for all attendees at the rally? If not, many kind thanks!!!! :)

cmoody32

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 8, 2006
The only private seller that I would buy a GT from would have to be a member of this forum (which I have done).

Otherwise I would buy from Shelby or BJ (which I have done).

And the only person I would sell a GT to would be a member of this forum, Shelby or BJ (which I have done).

The people here love their gals and while some drive harder than others, they all love them.

:cheers

H

HHGT

Hi PlasticMD,

Just to give you another opinion....

I completely understand and agree with anyone who wants only to deal with a private party - for numerous obvious reasons. However, just to state as others have, both shelbyelite and Bernie (BJ Motors) are outstanding individuals and are a respected part of our "family". Trust me, we put them through the initiation phase just to test them!

Anyway, my observation is that more often than not they DO take the time and energy to know the cars and the buyers they are purchasing from. You too seem to be very knowledgeable about the car as well as being connected to other Ford experts.

A few months ago, I too would have a strong bias to buy private party. Both Shelby and Bernie have earned their stripes with this shrewd tough group of perfectionists.

Do what feels best for you, but as jaxgt said, these guys are anything but typical of what you might find in high-end used cars dealers. Bony does a damn fine job of screening out those who don't deserve the opportunity to pull up a chair here.

$.02 from an oldtimer who has seen a lot.

And an old timer you are Kendall...

PLASTICMD

Aug 20, 2008
Miami
I just came out of a procedure and cannot believe all the posts - Not a single post of a private party car for sale just a lot of folks who want me to use a dealer. Look, not to be kurt but I only want to buy a car from a private party - period. Unless one of you are paying for my car then please just leave the post as its stands and let me find a car

Thank you:wink

plasticmd

cmoody32

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 8, 2006
:box:

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Dear Dr. Plastic...
You stumbled on to a unique car forum. Most of us are friends, we know each other, we come from all walks of life, we love the Ford GT. Most of the owners here want to buy another one. Your behavior on this forum is unacceptable. Now, you need to take a step backwards, and I am going to give you a two week vacation to get your house in order.
Perhaps you can adjust your ass-tude in that time. But you out of here for 14 days.
Consider it like having your operating room rights suspended. OK?
God Bless America and the fools that live here,
daniel
admin

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Dear Drs AC, Eric and Frankie...
35% of the Dr's are ok, 65% are like plastic, you gents are the 1% that are super ok!
Better not find out when I check the IP's that Plastic is one of you guys :)
GBA,
daniel