GT rating in Edmunds

GT4JR

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 26, 2006
Yorba Linda, California
It sure does make us feel good! A Winner two years in a row! Sorry, Ferrari guys! :banana

"The Ford GT leaves us after 2006, but it goes out with a bang by grabbing 15 percent of the votes and its second win in the Exotic category. The Ferrari F430 wasn't far off the mark at 13 percent, but after that it was a big drop to the 3rd-place tie between Aston Martin's Vanquish and DB9, each getting 8 percent. Next came the Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren at 7 percent, followed by the Bentley Continental GT, Dodge Viper, Hummer H1 and Lamborghini Murciélago capturing 6 percent each. The Bentley Continental Flying Spur, Ferrari 612, Lamborghini Gallardo, Maserati Quattroporte, Maybach 62 and Rolls-Royce Phantom each received less than 6 percent of the votes. At the bottom of the pile sat the Bentley Arnage, Maserati Coupe, Maserati Spyder and Maybach 57, all tied with 1 percent apiece."

Hold on to your GTs as close as you can!

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
It sure does make us feel good! A Winner two years in a row! Sorry, Ferrari guys! :banana

"The Ford GT leaves us after 2006, but it goes out with a bang by grabbing 15 percent of the votes and its second win in the Exotic category.

...AND FERRARI (ET AL )WAS GUNNIN' AT A "STATIONARY" TARGET, TOO! Since "day one", the GT "IS" what it WAS. Nothin' was changed, improved, added - whatever. 'Remarkable ...

MG0427

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 20, 2006
Central Florida
I Luv It, I Love This Car!!!

Mg

Kave

GT Owner
Nov 13, 2006
too bad I can't afford one in every color.:thumbsup

MK2_GT

GTX1 Owner
Mar 25, 2006
Is it online yet? can't find it...

AZGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 20, 2005
Scottsdale, AZ.
Is it online yet? can't find it...

Nice picture.

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
Took a while to find, but it is in the "Consumers Most Wanted" section.

http://www.edmunds.com/reviews/consumersmostwanted/2006/index.html