GT Rally Registration Form

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neilda

GT Owner
Oct 19, 2005
London, UK
As I can't be with you all - and I would dearly loved to have been part of this tour - I am going to donate a little prize for the GT Owners.

DBK can decide either the most outrageous driving, the best presented GT - whatever, his choice.

The prize is a limited edition print signed by the artist (Craig Warwick) printed on fine art paper. In the 1966 Le Mans Henry Ford II watches proudly as a trio of GT-40 Mark IIs cross the finish line first second and third.
Here artist Craig Warwick captures the spirit of two American legends, Carroll Shelby and the GT40.

I will ship to the winner of the prize.... good luck! I will be raising a glass of wine to you all from the South of France...

Attachments

• GT40 print.jpg
    GT40 print.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 157

barondw

GT Owner
Sep 8, 2005
Thanks. And we will be raising our glasses to you. Enjoy the bridge, we want to see pictures when you return.

Dave

dbtgt

One lucky SOB to own a GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 4, 2006
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Thanks, Neilda
And we will compile a photo CD for you to document what we see and do! :cheers

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
Great gift! Maybe for the person that brings his or her GT the furthest to the Detroit event?

Neilda

GT Owner
Oct 19, 2005
London, UK
The photo CD would be most welcome - I'd really treasure some high resolution shots of the production line (taken from an owners perspective) along with a few of 'the gang' out on the toot!

DBK should set the qualification for the prize - perhaps the reverse could be signed by all those on the tour? It would make it even more special (unless someone signs too hard!!).

I think I'll ship to DBK sooner rather than later....

MAD IN NC

Proud Owner/ BOD blah bla
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 14, 2006
North Carolina
Only 108 days to go to the rally :cheers .

Neilda, sorry you won't make it as I have enjoyed your post since I joined the forum. I'll be in europe three times in the next four months. If I fly via Gatwick I'll give enough notice in order to raise a toast with you.

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Neil,
What a great thing to do for the crew! Trust me, I'll come up with something creative we can get for you as well :wink

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Three cheers and pip - pip! Thank you for the incentive Neilda.

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
GREAT GOING NEIL,DBK ,lets mail him a welcome packet with all we did at the event , throw in one of the dash plaques, pictures and some of the other goodies, what you think, pass on your adress neil , will do .ENJOY MY FRIEND WE WILL BE THINKING OF YOU...GTJOEY 1314 :thumbsup

SLF360

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
valart said:
Ritz Hotel reservation confirmed.

I hope I won't be the only one from Europe.
No you won't I'll be there aswell. The way it looks now, most likely without car though. That will come to Europe shortly. It'll cost 10 grand to fly over, so I guess it'll need to wait here for me to come back...

DBK can you PM me a faxnumber so I can fax you the registration form !?

Booking the Ritz tomorrow..

GTJOEY: Vin 1181, year 2005 !
:cheers
Stefan

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Registration is closed. Thanks to everyone who is coming! I'll post a list tomorrow. :cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.