GT owner profiled for sounds other than exhaust

Kingman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 11, 2006
Surf City, USA
This article was just posted by Electronic House Newsletter

Car Barn Roars with 6,000+ Watts Sound System

Article - http://www.electronichouse.com/arti...tm_source=EHWeeklyNewsletter&utm_medium=email

Pics - http://www.electronichouse.com/slideshow/category/5836/899

Attachments

• Velodyne03.jpg
    Velodyne03.jpg
    252.3 KB · Views: 289

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
We are a velodyne dealer, and these are QUITE the sub (and there are 2 in the garage). Is this your garage? I saw the article yesterday, and you beat me to the punch!

Kingman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 11, 2006
Surf City, USA
Unfortunately no. The article states that the proud owner is Todd Whitworth out of North Carolina. Pretty sweet looking setup....and nice toys to compliment the barn.

My days of mind melting volume are long gone :ack Too many concerts, and too many renditions of 'Stairway to Heaven' have resulted in too many..."huh..whadja say!?"

BTW - I have noticed that in articles describing car collections, a GT is usually included.

Last edited:

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
Yeah well screen names, and locations on the sig, somtimes may not their only residence.

Cool garage though!

Unfortunately no. The article states that the proud owner is Todd Whitworth out of North Carolina. Pretty sweet looking setup....and nice toys to compliment the barn.

MAD IN NC

Proud Owner/ BOD blah bla
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 14, 2006
North Carolina
Unfortunately no. The article states that the proud owner is Todd Whitworth out of North Carolina.

:frown not in registery...... Wish he would appear!

Love to hear it - the FGT of course, and actually the C2 vette as I've just started a chassis up rebuild:bored

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Very sweet set up. Anyone notice the red dots are still on the FGT's tires. Atomic GT found a special ink stick for those folks that wish to maintain that new look.

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
Just to give you an idea of magnitude here, the woofer retails for $15,000, and there are 2...... This is a very serious HiFi set up in this garage. Very well done.

AlohaGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 13, 2007
Honolulu, HI
Just to give you an idea of magnitude here, the woofer retails for $15,000, and there are 2...... This is a very serious HiFi set up in this garage. Very well done.

Holy :eek! And 2 of them, in the garage no less.