Great Experience Today

Sinovac

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 18, 2006
Largo, Florida
Although he would never take any credit for it (he is much too modest), my good friend Rick (a/k/a GT35065) selflessly allows disadvantaged tykes to enjoy his GT. Although he avoids photographs of his good deeds, I was able to find at least one showing a poor, wretched young lady sitting on his car.

Ford-GT_Hot20Model-800.jpg

Infantryman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 28, 2011
Ohio
...I was able to find at least one showing a poor, wretched young lady sitting on his car.

And therein lies the justification for a red GT. I could never allow that on my black one--it'd leave a horrible smudge you could see for miles... :lol

GT35065

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Man, it's a good thing you didn't photo shop those stripes off that red car or I'd have some "splaining" to do. Actually, my wife never reads the forum, so lets run with it. Yeah, I remember now, she was homeless and needed a hot car to sit on...

djs

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jun 7, 2007
Sinovac, you made me laugh out loud!

steved57

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 29, 2008
kilgore tx
Sinovac, you made me laugh out loud!
Me Too Sinovac

I drove the car on Saturday with my fifteen year old daughter with me to several dealerships while looking for a car for her as she will have her license this summer and at most traffic lights there were people leaning out of their cars taking pictures

Last edited:

NorthwoodGT

GT Owner
Jun 12, 2009
Michigan
I knew that was coming! Although boats are the same way too. I feel so bad when I pull up in my Donzi and these poor little girls with hardly enough clothes to wear ask me for a ride. How can I say no ??? I feel it's my duty!

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
I drove the car on Saturday with my fifteen year old daughter with me to several dealerships while lloking for a car...

Wrong move! Doing THAT will automatically raise the price you'll pay for her car!

You should always 'car shop' in a beater! (BORROW one if you don't own one!)

steved57

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 29, 2008
kilgore tx
Point well taken EP

MDT

GT Owner
Jun 24, 2006
Where's the rest of that photo shoot?

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
Where's the rest of that photo shoot?

There is none. The photographer had a stroke and died immediately after taking that one pic...

MNJason

GT Owner
May 14, 2010
San Diego
Wrong move! Doing THAT will automatically raise the price you'll pay for her car!

You should always 'car shop' in a beater! (BORROW one if you don't own one!)

+1

timcantwell

Le Mans 2010 Sponsor * Moderator
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 22, 2006
N.E. OH & Naples, FL
Thanks for sharing that story. It is what owning a GT is ALL ABOUT!