Grand Prix of Monaco...

cvdg

Jan 26, 2006
Coral Gables
...with all of the usual entertainment. Talk about high revs...gotta give those new V8's some credit!!! Get the facts out of the way...tons of Ferrari's (348, 355, 360, 360CS, 430, 550 575M, 456, 456M, 612, F40, F50, Enzo and other variations), Labos, Bentleys, Rolls, Maybachs, Bugattis and the rest (Lotus, Mercs, BMWs, Corvettes, Vipers, and Porches). Guess what I have yet to come across...FORD GT's (one). Will try to come in next season with direct exhaust to wake up the Principality!!! Big day tomorrow...all bets on Alonso. BTW, great forum!

Enjoy,
:cheers

GTMark

GT Owner
Apr 10, 2006
The Grand Prix there is one of the greatest car events - shame we don't get to see it over here in US. The cars may change in competitiveness from year to year but Schumacher is the one.
Just back from Marbella - had dinner on the front in Puerto Bannus - 6 Ferrari 360/430 spiders went past generally with old man and pnuematic girls in tow. Most attention reserved for the Mercedes Mclaren SLR - Why not?, its looks like a Batmobile with gullwing doors and price tag to suit. A Ford GT would have stopped the show.

MK2_GT

GTX1 Owner
Mar 25, 2006
I see every race in the US. I see it either on the local affiliate and certainly always on speed channel (Direct TV channel 607).