Grabber Blue

Revans134

GT Owner
Feb 3, 2019
Scottsdale
I haven’t seen any spec’d with Grabber Blue with White stripes ala Classic Ford or Wimbledon white with blue stripes. I know the other colors are much more modern with more choices but curious if anyone out there have a more classic spec for their paint?

spartan

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 11, 2017
Bloomfield Hills MI
There are 2 grabber blue NGT's. My 2020 and another forum member with a MKII. There are so many nice blues. Why not pick a "one of one" color?

AH7A3770 1.jpg

I haven’t seen any spec’d with Grabber Blue with White stripes ala Classic Ford or Wimbledon white with blue stripes. I know the other colors are much more modern with more choices but curious if anyone out there have a more classic spec for their paint?

Reactions: JWZ

DakotaGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 9, 2012
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
There are 2 grabber blue NGT's. My 2020 and another forum member with a MKII. There are so many nice blues. Why not pick a "one of one" color?

It's only guaranteed to be a "one of one" color if you pay the extra $$$ to color lock it, as I'm sure you know. But I completely agree with you. Look what DBK went through. For what Ford charges for a custom color, the "color lock" should be included in that price. JMO..

Reactions: spartan and jaxgt

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
Early on, this was to be the case, somewhere along the way it changed. Also early on the extra $ color lock wasnt an option. Not sure when that started.

For what Ford charges for a custom color, the "color lock" should be included in that price. JMO..

Reactions: DakotaGT

JWZ

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 17, 2013
Texas
Early on, this was to be the case, somewhere along the way it changed. Also early on the extra $ color lock wasnt an option. Not sure when that started.

Middle of 2018 model production I think.

Revans134

GT Owner
Feb 3, 2019
Scottsdale
Beautiful - I miss the deep impact blue that was on the 2015-2016 Shelby Gt350. It was Very close to the 2005 Ford Gt Dark Blue