Got my car back from the GT Guys....

david b

GT Owner
Jun 10, 2010
cleveland ohio
After a long vacation my gt is finally back at home. While on vacation my car received a double din w a pioneer radio, a clear bra, new tires and blue painted calibers that say "ford gt" to match my blue stripe on my white
car.

I live about two hours from these guys so this kind of stuff is just so easy to do!!!! Yes I am bragging:thumbsup

More importantly, I finally can say to all of you guys that live out in the perfect weather cities like LA, San Diego, Phoenix etc.. that living in Cleveland Ohio does have its advantages!!!!!:banana

On a more serious note, I wanted to publicly thank Rich and Denis for all of the work you have done on
my car and to say how lucky we are as a forum to have individuals who love the cars as much as we do
working on them.

spyder625

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 23, 2008
post some pictures, when you get a chance....

Infantryman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 28, 2011
Ohio
The GT Guys live near Ohio? I must have been asleep at the wheel all this time not to have realized that! Living just North of Cincinnati, it's great to know that kind of resource is (relatively) close at hand!

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington
The GT Guys live near Ohio? I must have been asleep at the wheel all this time not to have realized that! Living just North of Cincinnati, it's great to know that kind of resource is (relatively) close at hand!

a few hours north - near Dearborn.........the drive will be worth it.

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
Picture s would be nice

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Actually, they are right on top of Flat Rock. When I had my car there, I stayed at a cheap motel in Flat Rock.

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
There's a very nice Best Western just north on I-75 at Exit 32 in Woodhaven - but the entrance driveway into it is a bitch to find....

Last edited:

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington
There's a very nice Best Western just north on I-75 at Exit 32 in Woodhaven - but the entrance driveway into it is a bitch to find....

+1! Took me two days before I saw the sign.