Washington State
You're even more ROTTEN than I! :lol

GTdrummer

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 13, 2010
Richmond Virginia
I bought 2 and told my wife they were for our 14 year old who promptly ratted me out saying he didn't want them.

OCPETE

GT Owner
Nov 20, 2006
Killer Dana, CA
That's because they were not WHITE :biggrin

dbackg

dbackg
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 28, 2009
Tempe, AZ
@ Costco for $29.99

I found the following colors.
1. Black Mark II - silver stripes
2. Quick Silver - black stripes
3. White with blue stripes

any other colors?

They also had a cool red ferrari too.

ByeEnzo

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dec 10, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
I bought all 3. Gave the black one to a buddy. Kept the white and silver ones (they match my rides).

pe2unia

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
AHHHHH but there are four colors!

Black, Blue, White, and Silver
Just picked up mine today!

Attachments

• 2010 truck wraps 003.jpg
    2010 truck wraps 003.jpg
    138.1 KB · Views: 558
  • 2010 truck wraps 006.jpg
    2010 truck wraps 006.jpg
    139.1 KB · Views: 562
  • 2010 truck wraps 005.jpg
    2010 truck wraps 005.jpg
    121.6 KB · Views: 558
  • 2010 truck wraps 004.jpg
    2010 truck wraps 004.jpg
    168.5 KB · Views: 555

a snake

GT Owner
Jul 8, 2010
roanoke, va.
they also make a red with white stripe. found 'em in charlotte, nc and richmond, va.

dbackg

dbackg
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 28, 2009
Tempe, AZ
they also make a red with white stripe. found 'em in charlotte, nc and richmond, va.

at Costco?

Luke Warmwater

Permanent Vacation
Jul 29, 2009
Boondocks, Colorado
Are those things rolling on Dubs? That's just wrong :)

Kingman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 11, 2006
Surf City, USA

timcantwell

Le Mans 2010 Sponsor * Moderator
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 22, 2006
N.E. OH & Naples, FL
How fast does it go?

FENZO

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 7, 2008
Lafayette, CO
If you can believe the box, a 140 mph scale speed at 1:18 scale is 7.8 mph.

OCPETE

GT Owner
Nov 20, 2006
Killer Dana, CA
How fast does it go?

Fast enough to chase my Chihuahua

a snake

GT Owner
Jul 8, 2010
roanoke, va.
made a mistake. had my nephew check for me and he misidentified a ferrari as a gt. only 4 colors: white, silver,black and dark blue. sorry for the error.

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
Okaaaaaaaaay...I never thought I'd ever SAY this...but, I'm now actually looking for TWO RED FGTs! Uh, the COSTCO GTs...in (choke!) RED. Ya, I said it. RED. :ack

So, can one of you guys help this ol' goat out? Are there any "reds" in any Costco near any of you ANYWHERE..and could/would one of you be willing to grab a couple for me? There are a couple of Costcos within decent driving distance from my place...and NEITHER has a red GT in their store. I want red ones 'cause both of my grandkids are "Lightning McQueen" fanatics, and McQueen is RED. So, I thought...

Santa doesn't have red ones any either. I called HIM first to try to arrange delivery for Christmas. No dice. His are all promised.

Soooooooooooooooo...?

Thanks in advance for any assistance. :thumbsup

Pockets

H

HHGT

Okaaaaaaaaay...I never thought I'd ever SAY this...but, I'm now actually looking for TWO RED FGTs! Uh, the COSTCO GTs...in (choke!) RED. Ya, I said it. RED. :ack

So, can one of you guys help this ol' goat out? Are there any "reds" in any Costco near any of you ANYWHERE..and could/would one of you be willing to grab a couple for me? There are a couple of Costcos within decent driving distance from my place...and NEITHER has a red GT in their store. I want red ones 'cause both of my grandkids are "Lightning McQueen" fanatics, and McQueen is RED. So, I thought...

Santa doesn't have red ones any either. I called HIM first to try to arrange delivery for Christmas. No dice. His are all promised.

Soooooooooooooooo...?

Thanks in advance for any assistance. :thumbsup

Pockets

Larry, I dont think the Costco lots ever had Red, Yellow or Heritage...

red gt 1442

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 23, 2005
NY Metro Area
Was at Costco last night in NYC.........................they had approximately 50 GT's on the shelf.....according to the manager, they have only the colors mentioned here in the thread............no red, no yellow, no heritage.........and all have stripes.............The Enzo looked good in red....and for 29 bux? hey............... I'll paint mine red..lol

Gino

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
Larry, I dont think the Costco lots ever had Red, Yellow or Heritage...

The office guy I talked to at my local store said, "We don't have any in stock right now", which at least would seem to imply they had had 'em at one time. Now, that said, I didn't ask him if he'd ever SEEN any on his shelves either, so, who knows, Sam. But, didn't someone mention on the OTHER "Costco FGT" thread that he had bought a red one??????? :confused

Edit: '1442 (and "a snake" too for that matter): Did he say that was true of the inventories at ALL Costcos? IOW, the factory just flat out never made any red ones?

(I'm now assuming it was "a snake" who I remember having said he bought a red one...so...this ain't lookin' nunn too gud since that car turned out to be an Enzo.)

Last edited:

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
As someone once said, "Holy resurrected threads, Batman"...did any of you take a squint at the UNDERSIDE of your Costco FGT? If you did, did you notice that the darn thing shows a DUAL EXHAUST system running from front to back AND a pseudo "transmission" aft of the front wheels???! :lol

I noticed it when I flipped wunna my grandkids’ cars over to install its batteries! I looked at the belly pan and said, “What the...???!” :rofl