Good news, bad news.

Gary

GT Owner
May 11, 2006
Festus, Missouri
Err, it’s a lot more than half a mil..........you better make sure she is sitting down when the concierge gives you the final figure!
How do i find your post with order summary (invoice)

texas mongrel

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 3, 2009
Houston Texas

Sinovac

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 18, 2006
Largo, Florida
Have a great time "suspending your disbelief". Such an exciting time!

I was really blown away by the tour. Our guide, Pearce, did an amazing job showing us around and answering questions. He didn’t rush us and let us linger as long as we liked. We also met the GM of the plant, who was extremely gracious and has a connection to Petunia, having worked at Milford. Many of you know that Milford constructed the 2005-2006 frames.

The quality of construction, attention to detail and assembly process is simply remarkable. From even the smallest details, like the high quality wire tie loops bonded to the frame exactly where needed and the high quality hoses and fasteners, to the on-off-on panel fitment process (the thickness of bonding agents on attachment brackets is ever so slightly changed to ensure panel alignment), the car is stunning. Carbon fiber everywhere. And I mean everywhere. Even buried in the car where you would never see it and moulded plastic would have been sufficient. The fuel tank is an aluminum work of art. Perfect welds everwhere.

Those of us getting one are very, very lucky to have such a special car.

My son and I were at Wixom and Saleen when he was 10, and having the chance to visit Markham with him, now 23, and Julie was very cool.

74FD8F4A-C3F7-42B3-B165-A93E9621B273.jpeg

Last edited:

tpraceman

THEE GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 20, 2006
Washington Michigan
Car + wrap + trailer + insurance + gov.
670k to 700k

Set aside 15k for complimentary fun stuff.

Cobrar

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 24, 2006
Metro Detroit
I’m opting for the XLT trim package...😉

Mistake. Go Unobtainium, or go home. 😂

Reactions: Special K

maxemus

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 25, 2007
Miami, Florida
Car + wrap + trailer + insurance + gov.
670k to 700k

Set aside 15k for complimentary fun stuff.
Don’t forget the owners watch.

tpraceman

THEE GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 20, 2006
Washington Michigan
I am hoping the 2020 LM103 option will retrofit. I heard its track only and prgm is for 103 octane or higher. But the extra 43hp got to be worth it.

Enjoy the process

Sinovac

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 18, 2006
Largo, Florida
I am hoping the 2020 LM103 option will retrofit. I heard its track only and prgm is for 103 octane or higher. But the extra 43hp got to be worth it.

Enjoy the process

It’s April 2nd, not April 1st.

GTJack

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 1, 2006
Saddlebrooke, MO
Looks warmer than when I visited a month ago, and the snow is almost gone. Every owner should take this incredible opportunity to visit MM and see their car being built.

SPI

Nov 28, 2018
Chicago
Congrats Gary!

I think its time you get down on your knees and eat as much muff as you can. LOL.

Reactions: roketman

GTMD

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 4, 2011
NorCal
Has anyone posted a general price guide for those of us who haven't been through the process yet? Something like "Base price =$", carbon wheels = $", custom paint = $", etc. I'm getting the impression that prices have gone up just a little since the first allocation round.

Texas Mongrel posted his order sheet. Base price is now $494,500. Not bad really, given the demand. Lest anyone carp about the price, remember what a difficult, pain-in-the-rear it is for Ford to build a car like this. Also appreciate the miracle of the car and race program getting approved by management. I still can’t believe it, but at noon today in the Multimatic factory my disbelief will be suspended.

I agree. This would be very helpful to have early on. I'm sure I'm not alone in saying that this will be a significant financial investment for my family and it will take exceptional financial planning savvy so knowing earlier what my ballpark cost will be would be very helpful. I also didn't want to either wait for my concierge to reach out to me, nor did I want to bother them well ahead of my turn given the volume of emails/calls that they must be receiving.

I didn't find Texas Mongrel's order sheet on search but any additional info or a link to that order sheet would be great. Thanks all!

EDIT: Looks like I should have read further down. Thank you guys!

Sinovac

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 18, 2006
Largo, Florida
Think $500,000 for a base, no-option car, and up to $640k for Heritage.

Gary

GT Owner
May 11, 2006
Festus, Missouri
Congrats Gary!

I think its time you get down on your knees and eat as much muff as you can. LOL.
I do, every night.

SPI

Nov 28, 2018
Chicago
Lol. Well congratulations on the future Ford GT.

What color are you getting?

Gary

GT Owner
May 11, 2006
Festus, Missouri
Lol. Well congratulations on the future Ford GT.

What color are you getting?
Likely yellow to match my 05.

Gary

GT Owner
May 11, 2006
Festus, Missouri
Just received this.

Dear Gary,

In follow-up to the exciting news that you were selected for the opportunity to purchase a new Ford GT, we are reaching out to inform you that your allocation is projected for production between July 2021 and January 2022.

Your personal Ford GT Concierge will engage you months in advance of the deadline to finalize your order. At that point, your Concierge will confirm your shipping address, send you a Ford GT Ordering Kit and walk you through the next steps in the process.

Please keep in mind that while your production timing is projected during the timeframe indicated above, your delivery timing is ultimately dependent on when your order is finalized, and the climatic conditions of your delivery location are considered.

There is no action required of you at this time, but please feel free to contact us at customer@fordgtconcierge.com if you have any questions in the meantime. We look forward to working with you on this exciting journey towards Ford GT ownership.

Sincerely,

Ford GT Concierge Team

Note: As you know, the opportunity to purchase a new Ford GT is non-transferable and you have agreed to retain ownership of the vehicle for a minimum of 24 months after the date of delivery.

fordgt6

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Mar 19, 2009
East Lake Weir, FL
My good news is that I'm still getting one. Bad news is my production is Jan to Jul 2022

spartan

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 11, 2017
Bloomfield Hills MI
Just received this.

Dear Gary,

In follow-up to the exciting news that you were selected for the opportunity to purchase a new Ford GT, we are reaching out to inform you that your allocation is projected for production between July 2021 and January 2022.

Your personal Ford GT Concierge will engage you months in advance of the deadline to finalize your order. At that point, your Concierge will confirm your shipping address, send you a Ford GT Ordering Kit and walk you through the next steps in the process.

Please keep in mind that while your production timing is projected during the timeframe indicated above, your delivery timing is ultimately dependent on when your order is finalized, and the climatic conditions of your delivery location are considered.

There is no action required of you at this time, but please feel free to contact us at customer@fordgtconcierge.com if you have any questions in the meantime. We look forward to working with you on this exciting journey towards Ford GT ownership.

Sincerely,

Ford GT Concierge Team

Note: As you know, the opportunity to purchase a new Ford GT is non-transferable and you have agreed to retain ownership of the vehicle for a minimum of 24 months after the date of delivery.

Also received the same email with identical dates "projected for production between July 2021 and January 2022".

Softarga

May 10, 2019
I was selected for an allocation and I’m stoked. Can anyone share their experience with having the car painted in a custom color? Is that option open for all buyers? Also, I just got an email asking my interest in a Heritage Edition car. It looks very cool. Does anyone know the quantity of those that will be built? Thanks

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Custom color can be selected by anyone. You ask for a heritage and the powers that be decide if you get one or not. No one really knows the exact number produced except Ford and Multimatic.