A beautiful thing I might add!

Last edited:

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
They are taking orders now. They email a sheet to get your measurements. Mine should be here any day now. About 5 weeks to get it.

Revans134

GT Owner
Feb 3, 2019
Scottsdale
I would like to get one, how do I go about ordering one?

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Look at post #93 in this thread.

AJB

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 28, 2006
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
My new Sparco Jacket arrived at my home yesterday !
It looks and fits great.
I had Chris from Sparco take my measurements at the Ford Hospitality tent at the Road Atlanta Race.
(Fred from Sparco had Chris there to measure several of us.)
If anyone is interested , contact Billy Deakins at Sparco in Irvine California and just order over the phone with him.
Easy./
billy@sparcousa.com

andy (ajb)

GKW05GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 28, 2011
Fayetteville, Ga.
Mine should be here any day

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Mine took some time. Apparently there was some kind of error and it had to be fixed. I was hoping to have it in Atlanta but it came a month later.

AJB

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 28, 2006
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
Frank... once received, do you like it.?
any idea to date, how many have been received by Forum members?
andy (ajb)

Gene Cassone

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 3, 2005
way upstate NY
I received mine about 2 months ago. Impressed with the fit ( after all those measurements was not sure!).
Very nice jacket!

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Yes I love it. At my age I don't need a full racing suit or new helmet, but this jacket is very, very nice. The inside pocket on the right is great for cell phone. Not thick enough for winter weather, but should be great for the rest of the year.

nautoncall

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 6, 2014
So I got my jacket today. My wife took exact measurements in cm just like the pics on the order sheet. It’s small. I know it’s supposed to be more fitted but like it’s tight to zip and when I hold my arm up the sleeve comes up my forearm. I’m so disappointed. I looked at all of the photos of you guys in the jackets and they don’t look near as fitting as mine!!

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Call them and send it back.

Reactions: nautoncall

GKW05GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 28, 2011
Fayetteville, Ga.
I had the exact same issue and even added 2 inches to the measurements. The jacket was not even as big as the measurements and fit as yours. I contacted my Sparco guy and he had my jacket remade from the same pattern but added 2 inches. Took another 6 weeks but the new one fits much better. They will make it right.

Reactions: nautoncall

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
Just an update, the jackets are still available to be ordered. I made an appointment and dropped by to get fitted for one. Chris and Billy were well versed in the process, since many FGT Forum members have ordered and received their jackets. Thought you might enjoy a few snapshots of the Sparco USA California location. LHD AE86 in the showroom.Sparco-1640.jpgSparco-1643.jpgSparco-1645.jpgSparco-1649.jpgSparco-1663.jpg

Last edited:

GKW05GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 28, 2011
Fayetteville, Ga.
Custom fitting is a must as these are racing jackets that are form fitting and run really small. I ordered mine with correct measurements and added an inch and when it arrived it was smaller than my original measurements. Billy agreed after seeing what was sent and had another one rush ordered and delivered. Great guy and customer service is outstanding and products are top shelf but beware when ordering.