Fuel pump upgrade!!!Big Blower/ Twin/turbo guys step in here!

B.M.F.

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 29, 2009
Minnesota
I have been working on this for a while!
The factory pumps flow 215lph @40psi.. The new pumps flow 340lph @40psi @ 13.5 volts. I sent the factory pump into a company and had them test at various psi's all the way to 100psi.. Also i could build one of my surge tank deals with two of these pumps in that aswell and you would not have to modify your fuel tank and you could make 2000+fly wheel hp with 4 pumps. I know not many are getting crazy modifying their GT's anymore. But I have a option for those who's fuel systems are at the limit right now with stock pumps. :biggrin

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 341
Last edited:

nota4re

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 15, 2006
Great job.... again, B.M.F.! Thanks for continuing to invest in options for GT owners!

Greg-TT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 17, 2012
Irvine, CA
Been looking for fuel pump upgrade ever since I went E85.
Is this E85 friendly? Straight drop in with no mods required?

B.M.F.

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 29, 2009
Minnesota
Being i'm the e85 KING yes they are ethanol friendly!

There will be a core, you have to start with oem plastic buckets etc. So I will offer with new stuff and no core or Ill have the pumps all set up and ship them to you and you can ship me yours back when you get them out. You will pay a core price that will be refunded when I receive oe pumps back. Prices will vary depending on what route you go. Other option is to send your pumps in and I will upgrade them and ship them back. Just a couple day turn around.

Dan

SMOKDU

GT Owner
Dec 17, 2011

Dan I will call you ,.

Dan is the man thx, My E85 tune has maxed out my twin 52 injectors so what's the next step up Dan ?

Jason Watt

Had both, sold both
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Copenhagen, Denmark
Looks interesting..
What brand are those pumps??

Darthvader

Aug 4, 2007
LufkinTexas
I need a set, ready to drop in set. call me 1-936-414-2295 Andy or drop me an email gt40forsale@gmail.com