FS: Heritage GT with Gurney Bubble

Status
Not open for further replies.

snaproll

GT Owner
Dec 3, 2006
Naples, FL
I'm just about to list this one and figured I'd give the forum and dealers first dibs. I've held off and said "no" to strong offers but wife says it's really got to go if I'm going to keep racing . . . :eek

1 of 5 total cars, 1 of 2 Heritage cars with the Gurney bubble - a $5,900 option. Have emails from the plant's production supervisor verifying this info and the other modified cars along with fantastic photos of the car in production.

It's in an a/c garage here in Naples. It's IL registered.

2,130 miles, still with wrapper on interior, exterior has clear bra on all leading edges, windshield protective film, jet hot accufab. Beautiful, perfect condition car with no dings.

May trade for earlier or higher mileage car or 996 911 GT3 plus cash. If you want to own a special GT, this is it!

Call Bruce Byerly @ 309-397-2525

djs

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jun 7, 2007
Don't do it dude!

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Bruce,
Didn't you have your car on the market before, maybe a year or so ago? Or am I confusing your car with another Gurney bubble FGT?

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
You are correct oh Bonymeister. When he moved to Florida from the Quad Cities.

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Ahhh... I remember the car being offered by Bernie on his site and I think Shelby had it as well. What is going on Bruce??

snaproll

GT Owner
Dec 3, 2006
Naples, FL
yeah, it's been on again and off again. Tough decision with such a special car - I mean, what do you buy after you own one of these?

I had promised Bernie some good pics and never got it done for him. Working insane weeks on a new business in this environment made detailing and photographing a GT a low priority. My fault for not being serious about moving it.

It's all detailed now. Minor scratch on the right side and one door ding are fixed so it's ready to go.

I have given Bernie a better price and some new photos. If I can get close to that, or say, a fair trade on lower priced car, I'm there. Local dealer has car now as they will take good photos and ebay it while it stays in my garage. The simple reality is that it's been impossible to find the time to enjoy this car, work, raise two young girls, etc. That said, if the market is soft as some say, I'll just keep it and do the show and shine instead of spending $50k racing this season - that would also keep the boss happy :thumbsup

Bruce

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
I have a 1992 911 cup car if you want to to do a trade .

DRIVEBY

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Mar 17, 2006
Las Vegas
Am I reading this right .... does this mean Saleen only made 5 Gurney bubbles? That seems very low? :confused

"1 of 5 total cars, 1 of 2 Heritage cars with the Gurney bubble - a $5,900 option. Have emails from the plant's production supervisor verifying this info and the other modified cars along with fantastic photos of the car in production."

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Saleen has made the bubble, and the GT GUYS make them as well.

snaproll

GT Owner
Dec 3, 2006
Naples, FL
Saleen has made the bubble, and the GT GUYS make them as well.

Anyone could (can?) do it, it just happened to be done when new. I can share the plant photos if you're interested. Let me know and I'll email you some interesting stuff from Saleen.

snaproll

GT Owner
Dec 3, 2006
Naples, FL
I have a 1992 911 cup car if you want to to do a trade .

I'm pushing my luck with a GT3 though everyone really should experience a cup car at full tilt. That's a great car. I'm still in negotiations with da boss :wink

I think only one race car at a time for now. I have an American Iron Mustang now that I just finished and am in the middle of a new 351w for it as well.

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
what is the price of your car, out the door, I am getting emails??? Please post, or delete your thread. I would like to see the net net price.

snaproll

GT Owner
Dec 3, 2006
Naples, FL
what is the price of your car, out the door, I am getting emails??? Please post, or delete your thread. I would like to see the net net price.

Really, you have emails? Me too. I've answered all in detail, I hope. Let me know if there is someone who can't find me: brucebyerly at gmail

$204,995

Thanks,

Bruce

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Bruce!
The contacts I have had from three different people are all complaints. The next contact I receive will bring the listing down.
Any questions call me at 559 246 7943. Each email has been shared with DBK. Two of the contacts are very good friends that we have determined to be straight shooters.
Consider this a public tongue lashing and warning!
Gba,
Dsb

snaproll

GT Owner
Dec 3, 2006
Naples, FL
Bruce!
The contacts I have had from three different people are all complaints. The next contact I receive will bring the listing down.
Any questions call me at 559 246 7943. Each email has been shared with DBK. Two of the contacts are very good friends that we have determined to be straight shooters.
Consider this a public tongue lashing and warning!
Gba,
Dsb

I just sent you an email and I'll call you now. I'm confused!

edit: Thanks Daniel - if I failed to respond to anyone in a quality manner, my apologies. I've had a couple rejected emails due to the size of the photo package. Please contact me direct if you asked but did not recieve! Certainly not intentional and nothing like a good old fashioned butt kicking moderator! I want to sell the car! You can call me on my cell at 309-397-2525 (and I've made room on my voice mail) or at work at 239-649-7900 or at home if you email or PM me. My email is above.

last edit: :) I've gone back through and re-contacted everyone. So if you didn't hear from me, I didn't get your message. My butt still hurts from Bony's spanking so help me avoid that please :) Now I'm going to go through my junk mail just to make sure . . .

Best regards,

Bruce

Last edited:

snaproll

GT Owner
Dec 3, 2006
Naples, FL
Thought I had a deal done but now looks shaky and have turned away a couple in the meantime. I've found a replacement already so let's make a deal!

If I can't sell it now, it's destined to stay! Just send me a note or call.

Thanks,

Bruce

Last edited:

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Bruce!
Please take an ad out elsewhere, I received a called Sunday night from a very respected member of this forum. This is the third or foirth complaint from creditable members.
Bony

Status
Not open for further replies.