FS: GT Guys Intake Kit - New

Fubar

Totally ****** Up
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 2, 2006
Dallas, TX
I meant to post this item up a while back but forgot. This is a brand new, high flow intake system for a stock or Whipple super-charged Ford GT. I believe the GT Guys tested it and it showed a 35hp gain on a stock super-charger with a pulley upgrade. I'm sure more can be expected with a Whipple.

info here:
http://thegtguy.com/GTG/store

I am selling this for $2,500... more photos available upon request (it has never been installed and is as-new).

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 584

Wwabbit

GT Owner
Mar 21, 2012
Knoxville, TN
That's a deal. I got 45 hp gain on the stock blower. Highly recommended. Installs in less than an hour with a screwdriver. It's $4k retail. Go for it somebody. Quick!

PS - that plus an X pipe exhaust, pulley tune and Accufab throttle body (saw one of those on here too) makes ~nearly~ 700 hp and an awesome sound - with a Torrie tune of course.

Last edited:

GTED

GT Owner
Apr 4, 2006
Does the new airbox require a new tune for a Whippled car? Also, what changes, if any, to the sound of our GTs when you stick your foot in it? thx

JWZ

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 17, 2013
Texas
I'll take it! That's one of the pieces I've been looking at! Consider it sold! Sent you a PM. Thanks!

Fubar

Totally ****** Up
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 2, 2006
Dallas, TX
I would definitely recommend a tune after it is installed.

Sold to JWZ.

Wwabbit

GT Owner
Mar 21, 2012
Knoxville, TN
Yep. Call Torrie for a remote tune at your favorite Dyno shop.

tmcphail

GT Owner/Vendor
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 24, 2006
St Augustine, Florida
Super deal Mark and thank you for the kind words John. Yes tuning is absolutely required for this item.

06fordgt

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 8, 2006
Toronto Canada
Smokin deal Congrats to the new owner!!

JWZ

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 17, 2013
Texas
Thanks, Mark! Preciate it much!

Fubar

Totally ****** Up
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 2, 2006
Dallas, TX
You bet JW. I look forward to meeting you soon, either here in Dallas or down at the mile.

steved57

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 29, 2008
kilgore tx
I installed the GT Guys intake and that plus Torries tune and car on race gas (getting ready for the Texas Mile) went from 734 hp to 802 hp