FS: Brand new in box 2017-2021 Ford GT Wheels

jaxgt

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 12, 2006
Gents,

I have a brand-new set of 4 beautiful factory Ford GT wheels for the new GT. I only just opened 2 of the 4 boxes this week to take these photos. They have thus never been mounted, or touched, and come in the original factory boxes.

These would be perfect spares, or more importantly temporary replacement for your carbon fiber wheels to use for real driving, as I believe it now costs close to the price I am asking for this full just to replace 1 carbon fiber wheel if damaged.

As a reminder - as previously discussed elsewhere on this forum, if your car originally came with carbon fiber wheels from the factory, you simply have to use open ended lug nuts.

The part #s :

HG7Z-1007-N (have 2)

HG7Z-1007-P (have 2)

I believe current pricing is about $15,000 retail or $10,500 wholesale, for a set of 4 from Ford (If I am wrong, someone please feel free to correct me).

Looking to sell these for (just reduced) $7000 including shipping to someone here, as they are brand new and have essentially been sitting in the boxes on my shelf unused for 2 years. I will include free shipping within the continental US to any subscribed member

1614266292522.png

GT Wheel1.jpg

Feel free to PM me any questions.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ed Sims

Special K

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 23, 2016
Franklinton, LA
Gents,

I have a brand-new set of 4 beautiful factory Ford GT wheels for the new GT. I only just opened 2 of the 4 boxes this week to take these photos. They have thus never been mounted, or touched, and come in the original factory boxes.

These would be perfect spares, or more importantly temporary replacement for your carbon fiber wheels to use for real driving, as I believe it now costs close to the price I am asking for this full just to replace 1 carbon fiber wheel if damaged.

As a reminder - as previously discussed elsewhere on this forum, if your car originally came with carbon fiber wheels from the factory, you simply have to use open ended lug nuts.

The part #s :

HG7Z-1007-N (have 2)

HG7Z-1007-P (have 2)

I believe current pricing is about $15,000 retail or $10,500 wholesale, for a set of 4 from Ford (If I am wrong, someone please feel free to correct me).

Looking to sell these for $9500 to someone here, as they are brand new and have essentially been sitting in the boxes on my shelf unused for 2 years. I will include free shipping within the continental US to any subscribed member

View attachment 62510

View attachment 62511

Feel free to PM me any questions.
It’s hard to tell from the photos, but what color are they? (Graphite color or are they heritage wheels)

jaxgt

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 12, 2006
Not 100% sure what "official" color is, which is why I listed the part #s. I am not sure what the Heritage wheels look like.
Bought these when I bought my car a little more than 2 yrs ago, with the intention of swapping them with my carbon fiber wheels for heavy driving or track use, as it is insanely expensive if a carbon one gets damaged or even a little curb rash. Never took them out of the box until this week for photos. They are beautiful IMHO.

Last edited:

B.M.F.

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 29, 2009
Minnesota
It’s hard to tell from the photos, but what color are they? (Graphite color or are they heritage wheels)

graphite.

Reactions: Special K

Special K

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 23, 2016
Franklinton, LA
graphite.
That’s my spec... tough decisions ahead! 🤔

Reactions: FerrariSlayer

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
As we all know being owners of the 05, 06 cars. I expect prices on parts to go up considerably on the new ones.

B.M.F.

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 29, 2009
Minnesota
As we all know being owners of the 05, 06 cars. I expect prices on parts to go up considerably on the new ones.
maybe the opposite.. there will not be parts hoarding i bet with the new car. Especially being maybe 1/3 of them are being actually driven alot. Time will tell.

Reactions: ScottK and spartan

AJB

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 28, 2006
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
Hopefully now that a vehicle serial number is required to get parts, we will not see parts hoarding .
Andy (ajb)

jaxgt

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 12, 2006

Parts prices do appear to have gone up considerably. I have seen some new GT parts have doubled in a few yrs. i suspect will continue

extrap

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 16, 2020
Gainesville FL

Last edited:

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
Well I am kinda a parts hoarder myself! I bet(know) I have a small fortune of 06 GT parts. Of course that is small peanuts compared to the likes of specracer!
Anyway I have kind done the same not nearly to the same extent however with my 2019 carbon Series. I got an extra set of wheels I got an extra rear window and some other miscellaneous stuff I won’t bother you with That being said I already see the huge price difference just with the rear carbon series rear window as well as the extra wheels. More than double what I paid!

jaxgt

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 12, 2006
I can only assume prices will continue to increase a lot

jaxgt

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 12, 2006
Reduced to $9000 OBO. About the price of one carbon fiber wheel and less than dealer cost for the set.
If you have carbon fiber wheels, might want to run with these on to protect them...

jaxgt

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 12, 2006
Still available - less than wholesale price is my understanding, and about the price of 1 carbon fiber wheel if damaged.

jaxgt

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 12, 2006
Wheels still available - would take $8000 for the set - fraction of the $15k price at dealers.

SPI

Nov 28, 2018
Chicago
Please text me at 815.633.7623 to discuss. Thanks.

jaxgt

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 12, 2006
Fellas - time to make some room. These are brand new. How about $7000 including shipping?

DC-DD

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 26, 2010
PA / FL
Pm sent

Stef

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Apr 5, 2009
Southern California