Ford Performance Introduces All-Electric Mustang Cobra Jet 1400

BtwoG

GT Owner
Dec 8, 2013
Atlanta, GA
Generally not a fan of EVs, but this seems pretty badass. Though I dont know how well it will go over in the drag racing community. Perhaps more of a marketing endeavor.

"it’s projected to crush the quarter-mile in the low-8-second range at more than 170 mph. "

jr66

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 22, 2017
scottsdale
Interesting prototype. With the financial constraints facing Ford, I doubt we will see it anytime in the near future.

Oct 14, 2009
Alberta, Canada
I.............don't...............care!

QSS

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
My age and stubbornness is showing. The only battery I want in my car is the one to start my IC engine.

Its a very ignorant stance I know....

Maybe Ill come around in another decade or so. Until then, however....

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
My age and stubbornness is showing. The only battery I want in my car is the one to start my IC engine.

Its a very ignorant stance I know....

Maybe Ill come around in another decade or so. Until then, however....

+1
Somehow I just can't imagine a car that LOOKS like that silently 'tiptoeing' thru our ole haunt back in the day as opposed to rattling windows and shaking the ground as it does so! ;-)

...'going to my room now...

Spaceman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 1, 2012
Central Texas
+1
Somehow I just can't imagine a car that LOOKS like that silently 'tiptoeing' thru our ole haunt back in the day as opposed to rattling windows and shaking the ground as it does so! ;-)

...'going to my room now...
And don't forget it must have the smell of un-burned fuel and maybe a little molten tire!

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
And don't forget it must have the smell of un-burned fuel and maybe a little molten tire!

But, of course!