Ford GT T-shirts and/or Sweatshirts?

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
MJ, you know you just draw all the attention. People wouldn't notice the jacket without you in it or around it. It's not like a Packers jacket.

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
piccola said:
Yes. It's very comfortable & I've gotten a ton of complements on it. Waterproof as well. Well worth the money! :thumbsup MJ

well, for what it's worth anything looks good on you... trust me if I wore the same jacket I assure you it would send the dogs arunin...

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
GT & GT40 T-shirts

There are lots of designs to go through but quite a few are GT & GT40 t-shirts. I have the one that says "Old School" with a GT40 on it.

www.cafepress.com

Ed

eshrink

GT Owner
May 21, 2006
Dr. Sims:

Thank you. The capacity to design one has a lot of appeal. Hope all is going well with you; remember to floss.

Still happy with your exhaust?

I thought that four clothing items would be very cool: short sleeve white t-shirt, long-sleeve black t-shirt, white windbreaker and black leather jacket, all with the side decal from the GT running vertical on the left side.

- doc

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
hey Doc

Doc - You can never have too many T-shirts!

Ed

GT Toolman

Sep 7, 2006
Westland, Michigan
GT T-Shirt

Here is a place where I found a Ford GT shirt.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=160031858872&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=006

GT Toolman

eshrink

GT Owner
May 21, 2006
Nice t-shirt. Like it a lot. I am saddened that it was apparently created by Omar-the-tent-maker as a substitute for a car cover. Wish he had some...er...more delicate sizes.

- doc

FLY GT40

GT Owner
Jul 14, 2006
So. Ca.
Camp shirts

Has any one run accross a sourse for camp shirts that have Ford GT or GT40 in the patern or the embroidery?
Thanks FLY GT40 :confused

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Look at the Ford Racing website, in the closeout section. I thin they only have medium and extra large left. I bought a medium months ago and it fits great. About $45.

Neilda

GT Owner
Oct 19, 2005
London, UK
The reappearance of this thread reminded my to chase Roush on those shirts - I didn't get a reply to my last mail to them....