Ford GT Products from Cool Tech

nota4re

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 15, 2006
Hello all,

I'd just like to take a second and provide a quick update regarding the products available for the GT.

First off, I'm caught up on all of the Transaxle Coolers and I have them in stock and ready to go. Both black and red/blue fitting options are in stock. There's allegedly a national shortage of the Transaxle Fluid that won't be resolved until the end of the month at the earliest. However, I secured enough to provide a quart for every kit I sell. Orders can ususally be shipped within 1 day of receipt. Thanks to all who have purchased thus far.

I also completed the ChargePort Kits . I have 3 options available to suit all of your charging needs. I have a kit specific for each of the 2005 and 2006 GT's and I am also offering a third, generic kit that comes with a cigarette lighter adapter and the alligator clips for the battery connection. This can obviously be used on any car - including the GT if so desired.

The new WindowSaver product is in stock and available for immediate shipping. This is really a neat product. It replaces the stock Torx-bolt harness connections behind the seats with a perfectly sized rubber bumper. The WindoSaver prevents the seatback from contacting the window - eliminating noises and preventing passengers from inadvertently breaking the window. Installation is simple, just replace the stock bolts with these bumpers. They look completely factory and you'll wonder why they weren't.

As so many people have inquired about my license plate frame , I have finally sourced them and made them available on the website. This is an elegantly simple, thin metal frame that utilizes all 4 mounting screws. The license plate frame is finished in a black powdercoat that is a perfect match for the rear black paint on the GT.

Finally, I'm working on a new website with a shopping cart and some other goodies. But, please don't hesitate to order or to email me if you have any questions. Thanks for looking.

ROCMAN

Big Dawg!
Mark IV Lifetime
Mar 9, 2006
USA
Nice! Let me know what your schedule is so I can come down and get some stuff installed. Count me in on the Cooler, and charge port! :biggrin

nota4re

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 15, 2006
Mark,

I'm in Paris as I type this. It's fashion week - didn't ya know? Well, anybody who knows me - even just barely - will know that's NOT the reason I'm here. Just business. Anyway, I'm back Friday. We can do your car in the morning on Saturday or anytime on Sunday. Just let me know.

ROCMAN

Big Dawg!
Mark IV Lifetime
Mar 9, 2006
USA
Nice. Have fun while your there. All work and no play make Kendall a dull boy! :biggrin
Sunday would probably work for me. I'll call ya to schedule.