Ford GT Document Pouch found

AHudson

GT Owner
Nov 6, 2009
Alabama
I just moved my garage (an evil exercise wished upon no one who would like to be able to find their tools again). In the process, I found lots of things that I was pretty sure I either a) lost or b) never had or possibly c) had, couldn't locate, bought another one to replace the one I never lost.

As it turns out, many surprises, including this one.

I found an original Ford GT document pouch, unopened, in plastic still for anyone who wants it, see here...
http://www.ebay.com/itm/291475304960?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

I also found a pair of 'lowered' windshield wiper blades made by a member here (if you know, please give him credit since they are fabulously made). They give you about 2" more sight-line over the front hood... quite a good thing.

A new, in-the-crate, never-removed entire front trunk lid for a Ford GT, built by the OEM supplier, bought as NOS.

And a 'Ford GT' console, a 'one of one' that I'd made, fitted, and removed. Works like a champ, will hold glasses, cell phone, tire gauge, stuff like that.

I guess I thought I'd get another GT one day and saved these bits for that triumphant move, but as it turns out, I just have more stuff than I need. (Anyone need 6 Pantera wheels? Perhaps a Ferrari Boxer tail section? Alfa GTV trunk lid? Got that too.)

Anyway, only the one item is on ebay right now, figured I'd mention the other stuff to the great guys and ladies here first to see if you want it before it goes public. PM me as desired. Thanks,

Last edited:

Blue/white 06'
Mark II Lifetime
Jcthorne made the wipers. Nice job too.

With the F car bubble going on, your 512 tail section is probably worth 6 figures now. Strike while the iron is hot.

GKW05GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 28, 2011
Fayetteville, Ga.
pm sent on wipers

usmcfred

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 26, 2006
Massachusetts
PM sent. Thanks ...

AHudson

GT Owner
Nov 6, 2009
Alabama
Jcthorne made the wipers. Nice job too.

With the F car bubble going on, your 512 tail section is probably worth 6 figures now. Strike while the iron is hot.

Agreed. Thorne did an excellent job. Have had several offers on these, am just getting to work and need to sort through the stack to see who's on first.

I may offload that Boxer tail as I got rid of mine (entire car!) last year. Just wasn't driving it. Replies coming guys...

AHudson

GT Owner
Nov 6, 2009
Alabama
Oh, and to follow up on my own post, many have asked about the console, and w/o pics or much idea of what that unit looked like, here it is...

In further de-cluttering, I found this Ford GT computer bag or briefcase too. (I was obsessed with finding ways to store things!) Anyway, first person to paypal $75 to adams@hudsonink.com for that bag is the new owner. Hope that's reasonable enough.

Attachments

• Console closed 1.JPG
    Console closed 1.JPG
    106.8 KB · Views: 234
  • Console closed 2.JPG
    Console closed 2.JPG
    100.8 KB · Views: 234
  • Console open 1.JPG
    Console open 1.JPG
    106.6 KB · Views: 232
  • Ford GT briefcase or computer bag closed 2.JPG
    Ford GT briefcase or computer bag closed 2.JPG
    103.5 KB · Views: 236
  • Ford GT briefcase or computer bag.JPG
    Ford GT briefcase or computer bag.JPG
    133.2 KB · Views: 232

Blue/white 06'
Mark II Lifetime
I will take the bag.

AHudson

GT Owner
Nov 6, 2009
Alabama
I will take the bag.

You sir are the new owner! Will send with your other part to save a nickel on shipping.

Since you jumped on the bag yet I've heard nothing about the console-of-awesomeness, I can only assume its because everyone is dazzled by the craftsmanship, which rivals Kip Ewing... after a 12 pack.

Tomcat

GT Owner
I need to pay more attention to garage sales in Montgomery. I'm glad I got the major piece of your garage stash of GT stuff.

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
I'll take the console please

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007

It'll be a good place to stash Mandy's panties on the way to Rally X....

GKW05GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 28, 2011
Fayetteville, Ga.
What about the wipers?

jcthorne

GT Owner
Aug 30, 2011
Houston
If there is enough interest in the wipers, to get a parts order together from TRW I can make more sets of the wipers. Would need to do 10 sets to get the parts produced again. I also need to get current pricing as its bound to have changed. Will reach out to my contact.

AHudson

GT Owner
Nov 6, 2009
Alabama

Just PM'd you back. Yours! Thanks.

What about the wipers?

Had two commitments right before yours. One had exorbitant international shipping, still awaiting response from second one. If he falls through (I'll give him til tomorrow) you're next. Thank you for understanding, and I'll let you know.

AHudson

GT Owner
Nov 6, 2009
Alabama
Thanks all

Document folder - going to 2112
Computer bag - going to 2112

Console - going to RoketMan

Wipers - going to MyYellowC5

Thanks everyone. Guess I'll hang the nose piece on the wall and tell everyone I have fractional ownership of a Ford GT. (Seriously, if anyone wants the new front trunk, PM me.) Thanks again, enjoy your fabulous cars.

Last edited:

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
It'll be a good place to stash Mandy's panties on the way to Rally X....[/QUOTE
Mandy laughed!