60.6 KB · Views: 214

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Sweet :thumbsup

How did it run? How did it compare to other cars you've tracked there?

:cheers

Tom B

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 1, 2005
Fallston, MD
The car was a blast!!!!!!!! I can compare it to a GT-3 which is a great track car, and to a Ferrari Stradale, which is also a great car. The Ford GT has way more in the power department. It required full attenion to throttle control. The handling was right there with both of the above cars. As far as I know, there are no track tires available yet, which would be a welcomed addition.

I was on the track with 360's, 911's 355's, z06's, stradale's, running in the yellow group. I was most interested in how the GT would do against the stradale, as it was one of my favorite cars. The GT was able to stick with the stradale throughout the turns, and walk away on the straights. I can only assume that all of the drivers had similar ability. Can't wait to get back in two weeks.

Tom

fordification

Aug 9, 2005
Tom B said:
The car was a blast!!!!!!!! I can compare it to a GT-3 which is a great track car, and to a Ferrari Stradale, which is also a great car. The Ford GT has way more in the power department. It required full attenion to throttle control. The handling was right there with both of the above cars. As far as I know, there are no track tires available yet, which would be a welcomed addition.

I was on the track with 360's, 911's 355's, z06's, stradale's, running in the yellow group. I was most interested in how the GT would do against the stradale, as it was one of my favorite cars. The GT was able to stick with the stradale throughout the turns, and walk away on the straights. I can only assume that all of the drivers had similar ability. Can't wait to get back in two weeks.

Tom

cool. did anyone pass you, or did you do all the passing? :thumbsup

Tom B

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 1, 2005
Fallston, MD
:biggrin
fordification said:
cool. did anyone pass you, or did you do all the passing? :thumbsup

I was in the yellow group, most 360's, Stradale's, z06's, 911's, BMW's. Didn't get passed all day. It was great fun! I do wish someone made "R" compound tires for the GT. It's the most fun I've had at the track. :biggrin :biggrin :biggrin