Ford GT at Chicago Auto Show - Gallery

StormBringer

Jul 18, 2014
Greenwich & Malibu

Great pics!!

Didn't want to start new thread since it was older news but do you know if MM in Canada is going to introduce any new tech being developed between the partnership with Ford and DowAksa? Their game plan some time ago was to develop higher volume techniques for carbon fiber manufacturing specifically for autos. Love a plan that was put into place by Dow & Ford over two years ago. But don't hold your breathe for a high volume GT but things do look brighter down the road.

BAT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 11, 2012
Central Mitten
That is just bad ass. Change the wheels to matte black like the one in Detroit and call it the day.

PeteK

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 18, 2014
Kalama, Free part of WA State
Frank - yes , Multimatic in Canada and NO Red color in the palette until 2018.
ajb (andy)

They're saving the fastest for the lastest.

answer to w.a.nelson GT owner as i am as well

do not expect a overall win in Le Mans or Daytona/Sebring in 2016, as the new GT-racecar, whenever he will be finally raced, will be competing in Class GTE, and those GTE race cars will only get a class win, as the racecars from Toyota, Audi and Porsche are way to strong and fast, to be beaten by a new GTE-racevehicle in the next 3 or four years.
And furthermore, the classrules of USAC and/or ACO (Le Mans competition rules creators) will not likely change so completely, that a GTE will be able to win overall those races, as our 4 wins achieved by the Ford GT 40's in the sixties !
Felix

otis

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 13, 2011
Stillwater, MN
I'm a total believer seeing it in the flesh. Hope I can get one.

otis

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 13, 2011
Stillwater, MN
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424033251.702268.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1424033278.965295.jpg