Ford GT: An American Icon

beckertb

GT Owner
Nov 29, 2006
Beaumont, TX
As others have stated, thanks Joey. Great exposure and am looking forward to the show!

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
The last sequence of the show will be filmed at FORD CARLISLE. I know Lance will be posting soon the enrollment for the event. So look for us or come to the many events over that weekend. You will probably be included in the show.
Enjoy, Lance will have more real soon.
GTJOEY1314

07XL0027

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
May 20, 2012
Austin TX
Velocity channel is rerunning the "Ford GT: An American Icon" series, right now! Started at 12:00 pm central time and finishes at 3:00pm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

john gourley

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 27, 2006
well done! Joey

NJGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
The updated schedule for Velocity indicates that there will be another back-to-back run of the show on October 12 starting at 1pm eastern. In the meantime individual shows will run at 10am eastern on Sundays with Episode 6 starring Camillo on this Sunday October 2. Velocity will also be airing the show at 8am eastern on weekdays from October 23-28.

Thanks for the ongoing exposure Joey-something to watch as we await further news on when the NGT will be out in public hands.

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Thank you....
The show has now been airing over 1 year.
Its been seen by millions and millions of viewers world wide.
A great tribute to the creators of the 2005/2006 Ford GT.
Last time I spoke to Henry 3 about three weeks ago , he was enjoying the show with his daughter on saturday mornings.
An honor for sure......
Thank you once again.
GTJOEY1314

NJGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Ford GT an American Icon back to back episodes running now on Velocity

Howard

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 26, 2007
Florida/North Jersey
Yes, I just saw your face, Don, in all its 55" glory!

Howard

wewarn

Dec 30, 2016
DFW area
I just watched the series again this past weekend. Enjoyed the episodes immensely. As Ford puts it "Go Further"

Tomcat

GT Owner
I continue to get "noticed" at car gatherings for the cameo I did...so the public is watching.