Ford Carlisle Event Gt Style!!!!

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
You know my friend, you like to drive and the gtjoey jesus bus needs a steady driver for going back and forth at carlisle...oopps forgot you cant be the designated driver:lol ONLY KIDDING.. IN A GOOD WAY.... ENJOY , YES ITS BEEN A LONG ONE.....GTJOEY 1314/0004/SONIC BLUE:thumbsup

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Update!!!!!

Okay, as promised, enclosed are the pics. of the gt clock that we will auction to the highest bidder in memory of DANIEL.Who ever the winner is just mail check direct to the foundation.:thumbsup:Another reason to come and enjoy carlisle.Lets also thank fred g/gt guys for helping finding the part and all of them signing it. Its a real neat piece. ENJOY GTJOEY 1314/0004/SONIC BLUE/AND YES SOMETHING AGAIN:biggrin PICS TO FOLLOW:thumbsup

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Remember all of the proceeds from this auction will be donated to charity in the memory of DANIEL Thank you ENJOY GTJOEY 1314/0004/SONIC BLUE/AND YES SOMETHING AGAIN :biggrin

Clock 2.jpg

Clock 1.jpg

Clock 3.jpg

GTNJ

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 21, 2006
State of Confusion
Great piece and real nice work JOEY.
And the proceeds go to a worthy charity.
Nice Job :thumbsup

--

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Update

Looks like alot of cars are coming from the Island/nyc area, might need plycon? what do you think? gtjoey 1314:thumbsup

MAD IN NC

Proud Owner/ BOD blah bla
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 14, 2006
North Carolina
Looks like alot of cars are coming from the Island/nyc area, might need plycon? what do you think? gtjoey 1314:thumbsup

you can't make a 3 hr drive?

Sorry -forgot you are bringing the museum. :cheers

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Update

We are over 30 registered cars for carlisle... please you have to get there early on thurs. to set up. DO NOT WANT TO LEAVE PEOPLE OUTSIDE WHO WANTED TO BE INSIDE......This will be fun.....the list will follow with our special guests. NEW MONTH, NEW SPRING, NEW BEGINING LETS ENJOY:thumbsupGTJOEY 1314/0004/SONIC BLUE/MAYBE ?something with no mouse holes:lol

Pete S.

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 18, 2006
MA
you can't make a 3 hr drive?

It's worse or better than you think, Mike.

Pete S.

standj

GT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 23, 2007
Wyoming
Joe, how early on Thursday do we need to be on site. Coming from Upstate NY is about a 5 1/2 drive.
John

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Thurs, is set up day all day, so all day but we will be getting tired as it will be a loooong day so earlier the better. Also we will have a "SPECIAL AWARD" which will be explained once all the details are worked out. This award was thought of since we now have guys possibly coming from the west coast/canada etc. THINK TOTALLY OUTSIDE THE BOX ON THIS ONE....:thumbsup
Okay all gt owners who didnt send there pics to carlisle, PLEASE EMAIL RICK PICS SO YOU WILL BE IN THE CARLISLE MAGAZINE!!!!!!!!!!
THANKS GTJOEY 1314/004/SONIC BLUE:thumbsup

GTNJ

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 21, 2006
State of Confusion
"SPECIAL AWARD" ----------- I want that !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup

"Okay all gt owners who didnt send there pics to carlisle, PLEASE EMAIL RICK PICS SO YOU WILL BE IN THE CARLISLE MAGAZINE!!!!!!!!!!"

or PM me and I'll take care of it for you.

--

Mark06GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Joey,

Any idea of when setup will end on Thursday? I was planning on doing whatever needed to be done on Thursday and then heading home to take care of some stuff. I wasn't planning on coming back to Carlisle until Saturday. Will you need help on Friday? If so, I can change my plans.

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Probably till around 6/7 pm, leave the keys or whatever , once its inside your okay, we have a lot of juggling for the camera crew sooo just in case we have to move anything.:thumbsup GET PUMPED MY FRIENDS!!!!!!!GTJOEY1314:thumbsup

Not 4N

Tungsten GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 5, 2006
Calgary AB
Joey
I talked to Howie last week and got all the info needed to add to the poster & banners. I will have it finished early this week & send you the new look. :thumbsup

:cheers
Trent

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
59 DAYS BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANKS MY LITTLE CANADIAN SQUIRREL FRIEND...GTJOEY 1314AND REST GETTING PUMPED UP BABY....:thumbsup

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Update!! Guest's so far...

Okay , heres the confirmed so far list....

CHRIS THEODORE.... V.P. "filming for the history of sonic blue":thumbsup

FRED GOODNOW....."BOSS OF THE BOSSES" "filming for cp1":thumbsup

ALEX SZILAGYI........SUSPENSION/ TIRE COMBO'S "filming proto type shocks,factory shocks and penske upgrade shocks" penske's will be for sale during the show"!:thumbsup

MIKE MITCHELL..........Mayflower floor manager building the "GT SPACE FRAME"........:thumbsup

THE GT GUYS OF COURSE......."NO REPAIRS" ALL FACTS AND FIGUIRES ....:thumbsup

TENTATIVE.........RON RENAUD... EARY SALEEN PLANT LINE MANAGER... NEAT INSITE TO EARLY BUILD CARS...

THE GREAT CAMILLO......NOT CONFIRMED BUT SPOKE TO RICK....

GENE MARTENDALE......FORD GT TEST DRIVER ........

AND MANY MORE....
OOOPS AND POSSIBLY A FALKIN RACE CAR .....:biggrin
COME ON DOWN... ENJOY.........GTJOEY 1314/0004 / SONIC BLUE....

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Lets thank Jamal and crew at ford as I just recieved a box of the 2 sided gt red/white posters which we will give out at the event..:thumbsupTHANK YOU....On friday we will hav a special group of kids, most terminally ill who will be popping buy with there parents, so we can use a little help around 11 am on that day giving out posters.:thumbsup gtjoey 1314/:thumbsup

Mark06GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Is there a way to give the kids rides or are all our cars stuck inside for the duration?

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Your on the same page my friend, yes , I have it worked out that filming will be in the back of the building and up front we can rotate , stretch the girls out etc......good point my friend...:thumbsup gtjoey

Waxer

Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 22, 2007
What kind of picture. Me and car. Just car or just handsome me?

:thumbsup