Ford Carlisle Event Gt Style!!!!

Pete S.

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 18, 2006
MA
pete,: what's up with that hat man! :biggrin

You'd have to watch the video from Sweeden or Norway on another thread and the subsequent comments by a friend from NC comparing him to me. I had to get the hat to fit the part as my driving skills are far behind the driver in the video, but steadily improving.

Pete S.

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
115 days till the the big weekend!!!!! get everything in baby!!!!gtjoey 1314:thumbsup

w.a.nelson

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 29, 2008
Asbury, NJ and Bourne, MA
Got the confirmation from Carlisle - we're in!:thumbsup

All we need now is some sign of Spring.:banana:banana:banana

Thanks Joey! This should be GREAT!

MAD IN NC

Proud Owner/ BOD blah bla
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 14, 2006
North Carolina
You'd have to watch the video from Sweeden or Norway on another thread and the subsequent comments by a friend from NC comparing him to me. I had to get the hat to fit the part as my driving skills are far behind the driver in the video, but steadily improving.

Pete S.

:thumbsup

I was complementing you on your skills - the hat was collateral damage :rofl

Pete S.

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 18, 2006
MA
:thumbsup

I was complementing you on your skills - the hat was collateral damage :rofl

Thanks Mike.

I am hoping the hat helps out, at least in reminding me when not to drive. I am going to sign on to the CMP event before this Carlisle event; with the GT GUY's at John's inbetween. Hopefully I will not "need" anything from Rich and Denis as a result.

Keep counting down JOEY.

Pete S.

Last edited:

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Amen the sun came out....

Hey ,the sun came out.......GOD ITS GOOD TO SEE THE SUN.......carlisle here we come....:thumbsup gtjoey 1314/0004/come on baby just cut me the deal...

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
RUB IT IN, WHY DON'TCHA??? :mad

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Empty, wisconsin weather just blew back in , 50 mile per hour winds,26 degrees, I havent gotten blown like this in years..:lol:lol see you in carlisle....Canadian squirrell the initail designs look great, lets wrap up the final draft.:thumbsup gtjoey 1314/0004/?

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
Empty, wisconsin weather just blew back in , 50 mile per hour winds,26 degrees...

'Serves ya right!:rofl

Not 4N

Tungsten GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 5, 2006
Calgary AB
....Canadian squirrell the initail designs look great, lets wrap up the final draft.:thumbsup gtjoey 1314/0004/?

Check your PMs for the latest info :biggrin :thumbsup

:cheers
Trent

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Update

Okay guys, we have alot going on.........does anyone have a pile of gt related dvd's that we can put into one or 2 full dics to run all day long:thumbsup if someone is up to it, please pm me..........we have a neat shock diplay coming with a live demonstration, proto shocks/stock shocks/ penske upgrade shocks, should be neat!!!!!!:thumbsup pm, email all the rest ENJOY GTJOEY 1314/0004/ PULLING TEETH:biggrin

Mark06GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Joey,

Do you have a copy of the disk I sent to GTNJ last month?

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Dont think so, whats on it? Looks like we will also have a 50 inch tv donated to the event , then the museum, from a fellow gt owner who was down and out ,but now can see:biggrin:thumbsup . Anywho the tv will be used for all traveling events then hung at the museum during all gt guys repair workshops!:thumbsup this way the masses will be entertained as the girls are being worked on :thumbsup gtjoey 1314/0004

GTNJ

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 21, 2006
State of Confusion
Joey,

Do you have a copy of the disk I sent to GTNJ last month?

Mark ...........with your permission .........I'll make a copy.

GTNJ

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Update!!!

Please go to the CALISLE WEB SITE, Its really cool who's the main event!:thumbsupgtjoey 1314/0004/?

Pete S.

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 18, 2006
MA
I heard a rumor about how large this event seems to be growing concerning our Ford GT's, and am pleased to get the publicity on their site. I spoke with ACR Joe the other night and it looks good for the Phily area cars to show.

http://www.carlisleevents.com/ce/events/ford-nationals/

Pete S.

MAD IN NC

Proud Owner/ BOD blah bla
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 14, 2006
North Carolina
I heard a rumor about how large this event seems to be growing concerning our Ford GT's, and am pleased to get the publicity on their site. I spoke with ACR Joe the other night and it looks good for the Phily area cars to show.

http://www.carlisleevents.com/ce/events/ford-nationals/

Pete S.

"Register your Ford GT to be a part of a special display celebrating the most amazing sports car ever produced by the folks at Ford. Join GT Joey and the rest of the gang as we gather to honor this timeless classic. This is a GREAT chance to see a huge collection of Ford GT cars in a special display area. There will be more Ford GT cars in one place than you could ever imagine. We’ll have prototypes, race cars, special one-of–a-kind models and hot GT’s like the one you see in the picture owned by Pete Sienkiewicz. Join us for some really hot GT Joey action. You won’t want to miss this party! "

really hot GT Joey Action? Bubalaah - what you got planned? :thumbsup

standj

GT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 23, 2007
Wyoming
MOM & DAD are we there yet!!!!

John

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Well, if you read the great news about sonic blue, you then know that chris t. and company will be coming for a special interview.:thumbsupLets enjoy as now we will have sonic blue,cp1,oo2 gtx1 and many,many more ....enjoy gtjoey 1314/0004/sonic blue baby!!!!!!:thumbsup

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
JOB INTERVIEW???

I know, that was bad, but it has been a long week. :)